Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECR33 RB30 time?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hey its your stuff to sell.... Like I said I dont care if you want to make money.

    If $1500 was such a deal you'd be selling these things a lot faster....
    -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

    -= PM ME FOR INFO =-

    Comment


    • #17
      dose anyone else even bring in rb30s? dosent hurt to shop around...

      Comment


      • #18
        In his defence, Raw Brokerage sells them for the same price.
        RB30DET 240sx 13.00 @ 113 junk 60' - RB25DE head, 740cc, precision 6262 .58 (majorly choked), nistune - 370 whp.

        Comment


        • #19
          how u liking your rb30? and thats the advantages od the de head? what kinda specs u putting down?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ST240 View Post
            In his defence, Raw Brokerage sells them for the same price.
            Wow Im going to bring some in then....
            -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

            -= PM ME FOR INFO =-

            Comment


            • #21
              To be honest. My friend in aus will get the money for these ones. I make ZERO money!

              And I CAN say fair market value! Its a engine and in good condition and I believe raw Brokerage is out of FL. Any one else in CANADA have landed RB30 stock with a short block Guarantee??

              There are lots of reasons why they dont sell but I think them being too much money would be last on that list. Its conventional purpose for the most part.

              I know two people that didnt want to buy from me and went out and bought one themselves. One guy got raped in the long one with a bad crank and the other ended up paying roughly $1400 in the end and told me that it was not worth his time to bother ever doing that again. He now recommends my engines.

              Sure, you can get one for $100 in aus. Still need to have someone pick it up, pull it apart and check it. Wash it, pallet it, broker it and send it to the port or carrier. Then the lag work getting them in canada. Brokering it, shipping it and picking it up. If you add up just the time involved, what do you really end up paying yourself?

              Im not in it for the money. I just help people out with what I can. I have that rep in Alberta and for the most part everywhere else. To think I am bringing in 30's to make money is just a stupid thing to say and I have been sitting on RB30's for 4 years now and have only sold a handful in Canada. I can make more money recycling cats I cut from front clips then importing good rb30's
              ALLEN PETERSEN
              Number (604) 961-2449
              4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
              RB30`s for sale!

              Comment

              Working...
              X