O2 sensor

you get the idea but its late and i cant find anything online right now
    1990 Gts-t type M w/ holset hy35
    2003 police interceptor
    1992 dodge stealth r/t twin turbo
    1994 Mitsubishi expo
    1991 mitsubishi chariot 4g63

"She likes to be Forced"
    "Owning a turbocharged car is a great way to prevent your jackstands from getting stolen"

I cant find it either. I am going use the 300zx scheduled maintenance from mitchel on demand.
    Oh, 100,000km Timing belt and pullies
    1993 GTR
    1992 GTS-T Type - M (Sold)

Comment

its as standard as any other car, tps i've never heard of people changing unless they actually cause an issue.

Fuel filter i do once a year regardless or how many km. Anyone who waits that long to do filter is insane. Or loves a lean running engine and changing fuel pumps. 6 bucks is cheap assurance

Timing belt i would not go over 60 000 on an OEM one.

O2 sensor. Your car is at least 15 years old. Regardless of the mileage just do it IMO Could save a lot of troubleshooting down the road.

You got to remember all manufacture recommendations are based on the daily grocery getter vehicle. 99% of skyline owners don't use their cars for that and the motors spend a lot of time at 8 grand. 1km at 3000rpm and 1km at 8000rpm is a Huge difference. Why wait until its too late.

Any more? I'm sure i can give more incite on preventative maintenance. I go a little overkill at times but end of the day going overkill usually doesn't leave you stranded when you can be confident everything will hold up and work.

Comment

Working...
      X