can some one help me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can some one help me??

Been around rb's in s-chassis for a few years and know them half decent (the motor's) Now I picked up a gtst sedan, it needs a few part's body/interior. I know the basic part # swaps for the rb's (z32,z31,s13,s14 ect) I am not sure about whats usable between the gtst coupe and sedan. I need door cards for the front, i know they will need to be off a sedan. But what about trunk, a pillars, tail lights? or even better what wont fit on my sedan (aside from the obv doors, windows ect) thanks

A-pillar on sedan is I think slightly higher than coupe and at a different angle, so front window is slightly different to a coupe front window. Basically sedan roof looks flat vs coupe roof which angles downwards towards A-pillars.

Exhaust swaps over, hubs, wheels, drivetrain (gearbox, diffhead, half shaft's), engines, electrical parts. The Series 2 sedan is actually longer than Series 1 sedan with wheel base, overall length (measured a R32 1989 sedan, R32 1992? sedan). Series 1 R32 is from 1989-1991 and Series 2 R32 is from 1991-1992 or was it 1993?.

On sedan the shape of taillight's are different and trunk lid, bumper is shaped to match. But coupe trunk lid, light's, rear bumper can be swapped to a sedan with a few mods to chassis to make them fit.

Easier to find a crashed sedan (Series 1 or Series 2) as a parts car. If it's a GTS-4 sedan, can convert to a 4 door R32 GTR (sleeper) using a R32 GTR parts car.
    Last edited by Skym; 02-29-2012, 09:05 PM.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

I tried 2 rear light covers on my sedan years ago and it did not work at all. Front clip is same size, hood, fenders, bumper, lights all work from 2 doors.
        Last edited by mfroese; 02-29-2012, 09:46 PM.
        sigpic
        89 Nissan Skyline GTS-t sports limited sedan
        4 door love.

Comment

thank you aswell

Comment

Did you have the trunk lid, rear bumper to match????

Some just reshape the trunk lid -

RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Didn't have any damage so no need for new panels, just saw some covers on a shops shelf and ran them over to my car.
              sigpic
              89 Nissan Skyline GTS-t sports limited sedan
              4 door love.

Comment

Working...
              X