Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuel pump!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Voodoo_ChildR32
    replied
    Pretty sure it was more or less a drop in. I think it took longer to get the pump assembly out then it did to do the swap.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • pmurr181
    replied
    cool man thanks. was is a direct drop in or some slight modification?

    Leave a comment:


  • Voodoo_ChildR32
    replied
    I picked up my last one from Mopac, 240SX one I think it was. Not sure if ya have one down in Calgary, there's one here in E-Town.

    Leave a comment:


  • pmurr181
    started a topic Fuel pump!

    Fuel pump!

    Anyone know where do get a walbro fuel pump kit for a r32 gts4 online for a good price? Or locally?

    Thanks



    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xkxdp4
Working...
X