ITB's on an Rb20det

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB's on an Rb20det

As we all know. Rb26's have itb's. Im thinking of installing them onto my rb20det and so on. Has anyone here done this before and what needs to be done. Id like to incorperate this into my build on my second motor sitting on my work bench. Thought it might be a cool idea.
    92,94,95 Honda Civic
    92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
    91 Nissan Skyline GTR
    92,93 Nissan 180sx
    90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
    89 Nissan Silvia

do it, you wont!!

Comment

Your looking to install rb26 ITBs on a 20? Intake patterns are not the same. Or did you mean make some custom ones or adaptor plates?
      Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

you'll need adapters. though i haven't seen his old car, he said he had adapters made

Comment

Originally posted by specialedition View Post
          As we all know. Rb26's have itb's. Im thinking of installing them onto my rb20det and so on. Has anyone here done this before and what needs to be done. Id like to incorperate this into my build on my second motor sitting on my work bench. Thought it might be a cool idea.
          Custom adaptor plate -

To get the port shapes without using a 5 axis CNC machine for porting heads (it can measure ports accurately via digitizing ports and cut them out on a piece of metal), could apply some die or similar to RB20 flange on head and on RB26 intake plenum flange and press onto adaptor plate. Then drill press the holes, port adaptor plate until you get the shape of port you you want and drill mounting holes, tap holes to get screw for mounting bolts. Saves removing head, etc.

5 axis CNC porting machine -

RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Working...
          X