Powered By Max and Part Shop Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powered By Max and Part Shop Max

I'm not sure how many of you have delt with this company before for suspension components and what not but I have had my PBM coilovers installed now for about a month and the overall feel of them is everything you would expect from a coilover, though i am disappointed in their advertisement saying the R32 coilover is now designed to go even lower. the rear coils on the car are great, could probably drop the damn thing another inch if i wanted but the front sucks. i took out all the collars and dropped the spring all the way down and i can still get my finger between my tire and fender. (17" rim) im looking to get rid of them very soon, im trying to go lower and they just wont do it for me, excellent on the performance sid though. can anyone recommend a company that can and is proven to slam the r32 skyline gts4?

I've got an old set of teins and I'm already low enough to roll fenders and can still drop rear over 1.5 and front another 3 inches. They go crazy low. Someone else recently posted something about meagan coilovers being able to go really low. I think hsd also offers something like that? There have been a few posts on the forum. Try google too! Found a lot of info through google that was posted on other skyline forums

Comment

you know ian fournier? formula D? well his 4 door is on stance coilovers and stance has a set in stock. and its pretty low. google ian youll see his car. although you have the different cupplers on rear might not work, but stance could maybe fix that up for you from factory. they seemed really nice. told me they could change the springs and re-valve the shocks to match at no extra cost... they do run 1495$ but i mean the performance is good enough for formula d and they have a 2 year warranty. but im getting BC racing... ive been talking back and forth with stance, pbm and bc and well bc said they will make a custom set for me to make me go lower... i send them pics of my car and told them i pretty much want to be at the rim with pre-load still. and they sure then can do that and swap springs in all for no additional cost... and their 1050$ with 1 year warranty... so just really try hard to get some good hard info on stuff. i was thinking HSD as well but i talked to someone else on here that has them and their almost bottomed out on the front and its still 5 inchs off the ground and he said its pretty low... but not my kinda low lol. i told bc i want to be 1.5 inch off the ground ahah. seriously thats how i want it to be or i want to give em back to bc lol. anyways im ordering my coilovers hopefully next week, i should have the money. ill ask them first for more specs of exactly what they are going to go lower, i dont want to have just a tiny springs flopping around but i can let you know what they say and maybe you should get in contact with them for the gts4 set up.

hope that helps, but dont by shy emailing companies and asking for what you want you know? even if you would be picky, as me, in the end a bit of their time to help you can make the company money, so talk to them and see what can be arranged.
      89 r32 sedan

Comment

Magular, Iam interested about what your looking for. Iam planning to change my coilover in about a month or two and was looking for either hsd or PBM to slam it. If you succed with BC , I would like to know as I would be ordering the same thing.

Comment

im just gonna put this out there, unless youre rolling on 19" rims you will never look low or flush on PBMs their a good performance product but they just dont cut it in the low game. if your BCs are good il conceder them if they can do a similar set up for me with my different knuckle design in the gts4. at least all the r32 series front end were the same. its just the rears id have to worry about.

Comment

yeah if the rear is the only part youd have to worry about that technically shouldnt be a problem because like yours... most of them have tons of adjustment on rear. but yes ill for sure let you guys know. just waiting on my money to come in. so before friday they should be ordered if i dont see any red flags before then!!!!
            89 r32 sedan

Comment

Working...
            X