Lets see some Gts-T drift cars "Pics and mods please"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see some Gts-T drift cars "Pics and mods please"

Post a pic or two of your Gts-T Drift car/project in action or otherwise and a to the point list of mods you've done.
    1992 Gts-t, BPU. (SOLD)
    1990 Gts-t, BPU. (SOLD)

Hsd coils and a nismo 1.5 way diff. Hicas lock bar.
    Jordie Lewis
    1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

rb25det swap gt3076r screamer pipe external wastegate powerbymax coils kaaz 2 way etc etc etc etc

Comment

S13Jordie: Clean Gts-T, you notice a control differance with the HICAS lock out bar?

yanay: Whens that gt30 start to come on? 3000ish? What kind of FMIC do you have?
        1992 Gts-t, BPU. (SOLD)
        1990 Gts-t, BPU. (SOLD)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Specs are mentioned in videoclips.
          Last edited by Skym; 10-04-2012, 09:18 PM.
          RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Spec-D are you familiar with the Dridtwest series?
            Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Well im running 6 psi right now until i get tuning and it hits around 3900-4200. its a greddy fmic. it lags lots because of the 3'' custom exhaust from turbo that dumps right out the side= no back pressure and huge exhaust housing on turbo

Comment

I loved my GT2535r, I put down 360 whp on 15psi with it. Bearings seized the other day, now im looking for a GT3076r

Comment

Here's my old POS. I absolutely despised this car with a passion. Tein springs, bride zeta I, shimmed dif, intake, exhaust, and FMIC.

EVD

DDay

and my daily thats been an amazing car to own and that I love with a passion. Intake, exhaust, bucket seat.

Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

Comment

Nasty!---^^
                      My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

SupraClean, Yes I know of drift west. Know of a few participants and there rides.
                        1992 Gts-t, BPU. (SOLD)
                        1990 Gts-t, BPU. (SOLD)

Comment

LOL, but at some point our cars will by uglyd and damaged and projects alike, goes with the sport.
                          Originally posted by Fred-R View Post
                          Nasty!---^^
                          1992 Gts-t, BPU. (SOLD)
                          1990 Gts-t, BPU. (SOLD)

Comment

Yea I thought maybe your name would might. Do you plan on entering?

Myself just saving up for the full jungle gym/ seat atm.
                            Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Rb25det, Spec stage 3 clutch, Cometic headgasket, ARP headstuds, Z32 ECU with Nistune, Mishimoto Rad, Apexi BOV, Tomei FPR, Greddy intake plenum, Q45 throttle body, Holset Turbo, Turbosmart 38mm External Wastegate, Z32 Maf, RSR Exhaust, FMIC, Oil Cooler and filter relocation kit, Walboro Fuel pump, Tomei Short Shifter, Battery Relocation kit

Widebody, Sparco junior seats, Megan race harness, OMP deep dish wheel, Front and rear strut bars, C-pillar bar, Stance coilovers, Turbosmart Electronic boost controller, Bee*R rev limiter, AEM Wideband, S13 Rear subframe with solid bushings, Kazama rear multilink

I got more mods but i guess the best mod i did was the oil cooler on this car.
                              (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
                              1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
                              2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

Working...
                              X