more power PLease RB25det

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk to r33_gtst on here
    He has a holset hx40 and is making almost 500hp and around 400 torque, I think..

She's a beast
    01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
    93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
    95 R33 GTS-T
    04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Comment

Oh yea, if you can still get Husky 94 give'r. You will make a heap more power on that over 91. Cheveron 94 is just about as good if you can find that.

Try a better tune with bigger injectors on a fuel better than generic 91octane first before you try the NO2, you might be in for a surprise.

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo_ChildR32 View Post
        You may be maxed out for your build, if the tuner went as far as he could. I'm not overly familiar with RB25's, mostly 20's and 26's. There is some members on here running built 25's and I think the max they reach is around the 350hp mark. 2
        Im puttin down 492rwhp, on a stock motor. I think your issue is your tuner
        If your confident in the tune, intercooler could be too small or too big, small compressor side, injectors too small
        R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
        Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Originally posted by r33_gtst View Post
          If your confident in the tune, intercooler could be too small or too big, small compressor side, injectors too small
          This.
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

What intercooler are you running? Did I miss that?

Jon.
            Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
              This.
              Yup!

Sent from my SGH-I747M
              Skyline hipster owl

Comment

I'm running a front mount greddy intercooler. Turbo is a Garrett gt35r 86. 555cc injectors

Comment

Originally posted by r33_gtst View Post
                  What kind if Dyno was the car on?

Comment

I'm sorry but 350hp is piss all with a gt35r on a 25. It is more than capable of an easy 400whp, 500hp even. I made 360whp with a gt2535r on 15psi.. I don't know who tuned yours but damn man.. Also 740cc injectors will get you to 500hp, your 255wally might be an issue, I went to a dual walbro set up which worked well to 450whp, now I have a aeromotive stealth in tank, much more reliable.
                    Last edited by BenOswald; 03-31-2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

A Carter turbine HP replacement pump is a good option too, rated to 310lph at 12v, hotwire it to 14 volts and you should be pretty safe to 500whp. The best part, they are only $120 from RockAuto.

Jon.

Comment

Working...
                      X