Bosch or denso top feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch or denso top feed?

Any one using any if these injectors for the rbs thinking of buying one either denso or Bosch

personally i have deastchwerk (however you spell it) and they are bosch injectors. love them
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

As far as I know, Denso use Bosch design's (Bosch used to own part of Denso). So I would think you are buying a similar product if buying Bosch or Denso.

But how good injectors are is usually in how you set up injectors. If use same brand as stock injectors, some settings for injectors can be reused and only need minor adjustments for size, etc.

Also some injectors have a good spray pattern (there's a cap that creates the spray pattern and I think can be changed and is the difference between injectors for a rotary engine, piston engine, etc) that is critical in high hp applications (high cc injectors) to get a smooth idle. ID brand injectors (Bosch brand??) are known for having a good spray pattern.
      Last edited by Skym; 05-16-2013, 07:44 PM.
      RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Ive got deatschwerks 740cc and love them, also you can send them your old stock ones and get 20 bucks each for them

Comment

Working...
        X