Nengun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nengun

Hi I am curious if anyone has ordered any parts from nengun before? I wanna order the greddy emanage blue o2 sensor adaptor for my car. An it's the only play I can find one for sale

I have and very fast shipping,

Comment

I've ordered a few things through them. its a good company to deal with
      Jordie Lewis
      1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

So all in all they worth dealing with? Cuz they got lots of stuff I can't find anywhere else.

Comment

I have have ordered many$$ worth of stuff. They can even get you O.E stuff and 4x4 parts. I got some really hard to find Landcruiser stuff from them and the price was really fair.
          Recommended

Comment

Great prices, and lots of parts.

I ordered a Blitz intercooler from them and had it sent by sea. Took a little over a month from the time I ordered until the time I saw it. Not bad considering it said on their site expected shipment 2-3 months lol

It went through customs with no additional fees or duties as well!

Comment

Glad to see this thread, I myself was about to order parts myself but I sent an email and never got a response from anyone.

Comment

Yeah, something is going on there. I have sent a number of inquiries in the last few weeks and never got a response.
                It's not like them.
                So I went to FB and saw....

Hey people we are getting crew who are saying "I have been sending you e mails for weeks with no reply"

If you send your e mail about an order update to webmaster@nengun.com then Yes you wont get a reply. Why because its the crew who made the site. Would you like to purchase a Homepage?

Please send all request to the following
                orders@nengun.com
                auctions@nengun.com
                products@nengun.com

Or Facebook and we even have a phone number on our front page.
                Last edited by turdzoplenty; 03-07-2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I bought a brake cylinder stopper on the 23rd of Feb. On the 2nd of March I got an email saying the order was canceled because no payment was received even though I immediately paid using PayPal. . I messaged them on fb and now my order is processed but still waiting to hear that it's shipped with some tracking info. ..

So 3 weeks and not even shipped yet. I better get a god Dam sticker in the box
                  Last edited by amnash; 03-07-2014, 11:23 PM.
                  - Adam

:
                  http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Originally posted by turdzoplenty View Post
                    If you send your e mail about an order update to webmaster@nengun.com then Yes you wont get a reply. Why because its the crew who made the site. Would you like to purchase a Homepage?
                    I can just imagine the IT guy pulling his hair while getting swarmed with emails.

Last summer I ordered an FPR on backorder from Nismo, had regular updates on new ETAs, maybe once a week, two at most before it was shipped. Took some time to get it to my door but the updates were there to keep me informed, pretty much what I expected from buying halfway around the world.
                    1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Working...
                    X