GTS RB20DET FMIC Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTS RB20DET FMIC Kits

What are my options for a 93 gts rb20det for an intercooler upgrade? I am currently looking into just getting one custom fab'ed but if I can piece together something that could work on the cheaper end I personally would like to go that route. I just want to explore all my options before diving head in.

Thanks fellas

GTS RB20DET FMIC Kits

I got mine off e bay , used but genuine greddy. Had to get a turbo hose for two of the pipes and make a custom nipple for boost solenoid. Works mint !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 99_SI; 04-18-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

HDI intercooler (tube N fin) -

欢迎访问粉色APP导航【fenseapp.net】!向日葵视频黄,向日葵视频黄片,向日葵视频黄色,向日葵视频黄色网站是一款最潮的手机短视频APP,提供ios苹果下载/安卓下载。片源丰富,高潮迭起!

Cheap intercoolers are bar n plate and don't flow, cool very well (sometimes leak) compared to the more expensive tube N fin intercoolers from HDI, ARC, etc.

If want it to fit factory intake piping (without cutting chassis under battery. There's a stamped part that's cut out on a GTR chassis for the intake piping), Blitz Turn Flow intercooler -

Blitz Turn Flow intercoolers are used on RB20DET Group-A racing replica engines, as they look alot like the stock Turn Flow intercooler, except I think the intake pipe goes under the intercooler core on the Blitz Turn Flow intercooler.
      RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

I recommend the blitz se. Easy install, uses the factory piping. I got mine for $443 shipped to my door from Nengun.

Comment

Not a big fan of turn flow...something about compressed air making a 90 ...sounds to me like lost efficiency no?

Comment

It's not ideal, but it works.
            RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

It's not perfect, but it's better than the air having to go the extra mile around the engine bay not to mention over the hot engine twice

Comment

All right , beat on the guys with the stock plenum....I still prefer my low end torque ...

Comment

I bought a Blitz intercooler from Nengun.
                  I recommend the blitz se. Easy install, uses the factory piping. I got mine for $443 shipped to my door from Nengun.
                  This. Though I paid about $100 more.

Comment

I got lucky and picked up a used greddy kit. It was a long search that finally came to and end this week. I appreciate all the help

Comment

Working...
                    X