Suspension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension.

Does anyone know if s14 suspension has the same mounting components as a 91 gts? It all looks pretty close to the same and the measurements for the bolts are the same but I'd like to make sure before I go buying anything.
    I go hard on the rice. 🍚

The springs rates, etc are not setup for a R32 Skyline and the front suspension setup is different. But it should fit in a R31 Skyline that has similar front suspension setup. The rear 240sx / S13 swaybar should fit (HICAS, non HICAS should be different diameters), but that's all I would use and same with R32 GTR rear swaybar if you want to drift.

Suspension is very model specific and I would stick with a setup for an R32 GTS.

I know Nismo sold sports suspension (S-tune suspension) for R32 GTS (not sure if they still do) that works with stock chassis, but gives better handling.
    Last edited by Skym; 09-27-2014, 10:12 PM.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Awesome thanks for the Info!
      I go hard on the rice. 🍚

Comment

You're welcome.

I checked on Nismo website and they still sell S-tune suspension for R32 GTS -

NISMO,NISSAN MOTORSPORTS & CUSTOMIZING,日産モータースポーツ&カスタマイズ株式会社

The spring rates are street friendly. Can fit a bigger S13/ 240sx HICAS? rear swaybar or Whiteline swaybar kit if you remove HICAS.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Working...
        X