No announcement yet.

Project: 2dr drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just some new pics from the last Cell Block D Event..

--Mat Rodger--

Comment

DAMN those wheels are sexy!

Comment

Thanks
        --Mat Rodger--

Comment

i noticed that you said it has a welded diff? what diff are you using, i thought most skylines came with lsd

Comment

The stock LSD is good if its not worn out.

Its good until you actually want to continue to drift. then you need a real LSD. a 2 way. Or a welded diff always works
            sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
            ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

ya i know ither a 2 way or welded, but my question is what diff can work with a skyline r32 that is not lsd. i welded the diff in my 240, but with skyline i thouht they only came with lsd. so i wanted to know what diff was put into this car. ie, out of a 240 s14 or 13, silvia?

Comment

Originally posted by Madskyline View Post
                ya i know ither a 2 way or welded, but my question is what diff can work with a skyline r32 that is not lsd. i welded the diff in my 240, but with skyline i thouht they only came with lsd. so i wanted to know what diff was put into this car. ie, out of a 240 s14 or 13, silvia?
                You can shim a VLSD to make it like a 2way. I've heard that an s13 dif works as well, but I've never looked into it.
                Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

lookin good! is that some sorta front lip on that bumper? I have the same bumper..lookin for something for the bottom of it..

Comment

Hey guys, sorry haven't been on here in a while. The diff is a stock diff welded. And that lip is old and just fond it on the ground at the local junk yard.

Here is my new build thread. Car has changed a lot!!!

--Mat Rodger--

Comment

Working...
                    X