Project: Top secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few more...

from my trip to japan... hence the added rocket bunny spoiler!!

Last edited by darkslidedrift; 12-29-2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• a couple more......

tomei exhaust...

Comment

• so as promised... new look for 2014..... teaser....

Comment

• I have to ask what fenders you have. I have extremely similar ones on my gtr and have no idea what they are(came with the car).

Awesome looking car i tried going through the thread but just not the same without pictures on every page. Car looks sweet and jealous you got to go to japan.

Comment

• They r zg fenders for a Datsun 240z... U have to do alittle cutting but the final outcome is awesome!! Japan was awesome! The people were incredible... I highly recommend going if u ever get the chance!! Thanks for your comments!!

Comment

• I LOVE going to Japan....going again this fall for a month. Hope to go to the Nismo festival if the timing is right. Going to Tsukuba and Fuji for sure. Highly recomend the organized trip to the TAS in winter. Everything is taken care of for a good price and you can get your feet wet without any stress. I believe there is a tour of a Super Autobacs as part of the trip...that alone is worth it. The one in Yokohama is HUGE...you can get lost in there for hours.

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• Haha awesome! Ya I can't wait to go back.... I want to spend more time in Kyoto/Osaka area.... IMO the heart of the tuning scene is there... I went to super autobacs in Tokyo bay... Crazy what they had crammed in there!

Comment

• Gonna thread jack this, I plan to go when I'm done school at the end of 2015. Would anyone be game end of 2015/early 2016. Can show me around, hit up some touristy **** and go visit up garage etc.

Comment

• Haha get a gtrcanada group trip goin! Haha definitely do it... Cant say it enough... Incredible place!!

Comment

• got a chance to wash it and get it out th other night <3

Comment

Working...
                      X