No announcement yet.

Project : super sexy wangan slut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :0 thats brutal man i just finished reading your intire thread i was gettin stoked for the result. thats really wierd that that happened. but at least it didnt take you with the garage. i hope you can get your project started again

Comment

• FUCKK...

My condolences man, your build was near completion and looked good. (from burnt pix)

You'll come back, I'm sure of it.

Comment

• Maybe the mis matched tires had something to do with it.... ? :P

TROL

Comment

• A haiku for Rabbit.

Rabbit this so sucks
          But don't go buy a civic
          I still think you rule

Pmd ya back dude. Take care
          I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

• Owned
            GTRC-OG

Comment

• ^ Not cool
              Originally posted by kengeroo
              that's what I thought when I opened the package..
              ...don't drink and ebay
              '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• i was gonna say thats a bit of a **** move
                Jordie Lewis
                1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

• falcon, frankie,m_melen, chris, mike, ryan, jordie ,cschepp you guys are best. i want meet and hae a big make out party...

so two diffrent fire investigators/engineers have been here over the past two days.
                  conclusion ...
                  fire wasnt started by the house or car

ImageShack.us
                  Last edited by RABBIT; 05-27-2011, 02:45 PM.
                  Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• oh *****
                    so someone purposely started the fire

dammmm

lets all get our rusted picks and forks and start the witch hunt
                    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Theres no way....

learned something new today, arson is indictable, punishable by LIFE. know anyone who was jelly?

and we need to gather for a coffee at some point guys, rabbit I have yet to meet up with you
                      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Maybe it was CDGuy...I remember when his every post was followed by forum-wide flaming lol. Ah the good old days.
                        I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

• I dealt with a fire @ my residence (an entire 20X40 two story barn burnt with everything I owned inside it) in 2010.

Insurance is a bitch and we still have not been compensated for it and they limited my car stuff to a $1000 cap. (losing thousands)

I wish you best of luck and hopefully your ins. company isn't a big **** like mine.

Comment

• Looks like a electrical fire to me. whats the deal with all the wires hanging in the wheel well, is that firefighter caused?

Comment

• Originally posted by RSTuning View Post
                              Looks like a electrical fire to me. whats the deal with all the wires hanging in the wheel well, is that firefighter caused?
                              yeah thats was the engineers initial thoughts but they said after further investigation there was nothing to indicate that.
                              only that it started where the stock battery location is / in front of the fuse box behind the head light.
                              the wires hanging out is the wiring harness that runs through the well well , errr you jsut said that .
                              their hanging out from the pressure from the super awesome water canon they used.
                              Last edited by RABBIT; 06-01-2011, 12:19 PM.
                              Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• I cant see it in person but from the pics thats what i can say, hopefully you can get things sorted out with insurance. good thing cop woke you up or things could have been different good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X