No announcement yet.

3yr build coming to a close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im running an estimate of 250 hp, with a 235 and its limited traction, but id like to get a bigger turbo on my rb20, im leaning towards the gt3071 i think but your stepup has some respectable numbers.
    Jesse
    1990 HCR32
    2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

yes you ll love the bigger turbo ,power comes on alittle later but it just gives the other guy a sec of hope and next thing he/she knows pow your gone .i love seeing peoples faces when i spool up and say good by.lol

Comment

Absolutely beautiful car man! when i dream of my car being perfect, thats the colour i see on it!

2 questions:

1. What kind of paint is that? colour, finish, coat numbers ect.
        2. How did you do your front grill? is it just the stock grill cleared out with mesh behind?
        Originally posted by Paradis
        ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

carbon fiber roof is bad ass lol
          - Adam

:
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Amazing looking car.

What type/ size rims are those?

Comment

hmm i can only hope when my gtst grows up it will look that nice

Comment

thanks

thanks guys ,i got the rest of the roof wrapped and sold the 19s.i bought the 18x10 +9 offset work miesters from skylineguy,i wrapped them with 235/40 and 255/35 fedal tires they look sick...ill post new pics up today i hope.
                Last edited by sabotage; 11-24-2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony-R32 View Post
                  Absolutely beautiful car man! when i dream of my car being perfect, thats the colour i see on it!

2 questions:

1. What kind of paint is that? colour, finish, coat numbers ect.
                  2. How did you do your front grill? is it just the stock grill cleared out with mesh behind?
                  its gtr fiberglass grill (aftermarket ) painted to match.color is speedway blue ...toyota color.

Comment

Working...
                  X