Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelsonmxmarc 1993 GTSt Type-M Build / Tips-tricks for HCR32 (Skyleezy!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nismo_line
    replied
    hey man if you are looking for a floor bar my buddy has cusco one he is selling his username is rush send him a pm if you want

Leave a comment:

• frankiman
    replied
    i think the design of the fin would be similar, but the koyo rad is so much thicker

and the endtanks of the oem rad are plastic which could crack after many high heat cycles, and its probly 20 years old, but the koyo is 100% alu
    also, you shouldn't use an aftermarket rad cap with the oem rad, since the rad itself could crack and leak from the higher pressure

Leave a comment:

• M13
    replied
    how did you get your car to weigh 1130kg?

this I don't understand. How much fuel in the tank?

My car has lots deleted and weighs like 1230kg. I just don't understand where you lost that 100kg.

Leave a comment:

• nelsonmxmarc
    replied
    Oh and the gearset, no i dont think it'll work, sits a bit further back, i think id have to machine a ton from the input shaft to get it to even fit.

Leave a comment:

• nelsonmxmarc
    replied
    Yea i weighed it last year when i was going through stuff and it just seemed negligable at the time, now im debating hah

Yea, the exhaust ports on the head, exhaust manifold head and turbo side, then gasket matched.. Maybe have the manifold extrude honed if i have the keeessshhh but i plan to remove a ton of material, including the dividing plate between the 3 banks to the turbo.

Any numbers on this? As far as i know, it's all based on speculation. I'd assume the rows/fins are more numerous and its thicker.. Which ideally would be best as in the same respect to an intercooler.. But aluminum vs the original copper?..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X