• Show
Clear All

• Purple Haze

Year: 1990
    Model: GTS-t
    Color: Was black now Purple Pearl with Blue Flake
    KM: 106000 on Chassis
    Engine: RB25DET

Well I bought my R32 on December 27, 2005... Probably the best thing I ever purchased
    I dont have any pics of the car when I first bought it, I never owned a camera at the time. But im sure you all know what a R32 GTS-t Type M looks like... It was black just like 90% of them out there...

Car was almost totally stock when I bought her, All she had was an HKS Silent high-Power Exhaust

Current Engine MOD list:
    RB25DET
    Custom down pipe
    Full 3" Exhaust with 4"x12" Sliced polished tip
    Apex i Intake
    Perrin MBC
    FMIC 610 x 280 x 70MM
    Custom IC Piping

Interior MODs:
    Nardi Personal Steering Wheel
    Bride Artis III Driver Seat/Bride Seat Rail
    Cusco E Brake Button
    Canadian Flag Hockey tape E-Brake Handle
    Alpine IVA-W505 DVD/Nav Head unit

Suspension/Wheel MODs:
    Front Kei Office Coil Overs
    Rear HKS Hypermax III
    Kazama HICAS Lock Bar
    Tomie 2way LSD
    Front 17x9 Motegi Touge, 215/40/17
    Rear 18x10 Motegi Touge, 235/40/18

Exterior MODs:
    Shaved rear wing and trunk key hole
    Custom Purple Pearl with blue flake, Some call it Midnight Purple but I call it Purple Haze
    Full Origin Stylish Kit

When I bought her...

This is not my pic but she looked the exact same minus the tint

Back road in Medicine Hat, Ab

Rockin no front bumper like my car is half the time...

Here I am Stretchin here legs at Race City... This pic was taken summer of 07. RB25 Swap, Coils, Intake and Exhaust installed

The aftermath of Drift practice and spinning out into a giant mud puddle

After awhile I got bored of the stock body and fitted an Origin Stylish Kit... Well worth the wait Also needed to pull my rears a little more.

Rattle canned the kit n bashed her up a bit

And then after a year of that I got bored again n decided that I wanted new paint. So I started on the bodywork last winter and took her in for paint in the beginning of last spring...

It was a really tough choice picking a color, I really wanted something that you dont see every day on an R32. Originally I was going with an Emerald Green with Gold flake. But I changed my mind and went with a Pearl paint... A Black base with LOTS of Purple Pearl n Blue Glitter.
    It looks insane in the sun, Really pops. And is super stealth at night which is key. I call it purple haze, Alot of people think its Midnight Purple but its not...

Interior Shot

Yes I know its dirty, Shame on me lol... I was working lot.

Getting her ready for winter hibernation

First snow last year made me sad and happy all in one
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Thats is how she sits right now... Plans for the summer are still kinda up in the air. Im thinking about some new rims, clutch, and more suspension work.
    Also want to fab up some custom frame rails to fix my crushed one from the previous owner

wow very nice ride man! looks minty fresh
    If you're not first you're last

Comment

I think we talked downtown a few years ago. Your car is sick. I wasn't sure which way I'd go with the body but then I saw your car and that cinched it haha. Very nice. And you fooled me on the paint too i definitely thought it was midnight.

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by Nissan_Sean View Post
        I think we talked downtown a few years ago. Your car is sick. I wasn't sure which way I'd go with the body but then I saw your car and that cinched it haha. Very nice. And you fooled me on the paint too i definitely thought it was midnight.

Sean
        I think I remember talking to you. Ya I love the Stylish kit it is super clean, The only way to go really. That or BN Sport....

Also thanks for the kind word Manny...

Comment

Did you have trouble with the fitment at all? Mine's off a bit at the back on the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by Nissan_Sean View Post
            Did you have trouble with the fitment at all? Mine's off a bit at the back on the right side.
            Fit of the kit?? I was a little off in the rear. I had to fiberglass the tha gap between the right rear quarter panel and side of the rear bumper. Pretty minor really.
            Also had to sand down alot so the door could shut decently...

Comment

the paint makes me wet myself.

Comment

Yep, I'm digging that color. Looks good.
                2015 Audi RS7 Sepang Blue
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven Black - SOLD
                2005.5 Audi S4 Sprint Blue Pearl - SOLD
                1989 Nissan Skyline GTR - SOLD

Comment

One of the cleanest GTS with that kit on!

You pulled it off well!!

Comment

Sick car man, i love that colour, it makes me consider a new paint job

Comment

Where did you get the kit from? was it a decent price.
                      Jesse
                      1990 HCR32
                      2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                        One of the cleanest GTS with that kit on!

You pulled it off well!!
                        Thanks man for the positive words... Thats kinda what I was going for. Kinda flashy yet still clean.

Jessem I got the kit from a company called hustler motorsports, I dont even think they exist any more. My kit took over 10 months to get here from japan. Origin is pretty much always on back order for R32s is what Iv been told.

Comment

I've seen some local R32s attempt at rocking that kit, always made me do the *chewing on shitt face*

Comment

Get it from autodream. Mine took 2 months. That was from a backorder but they're probably well stocked now.

Comment

Yeah auto dream has them for about 1200 i think correct?
                              seems like a pretty good price, theres another website ive seen them for 1g US
                              Jesse
                              1990 HCR32
                              2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

Working...
                              X