CYK's R33 GTS25T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYK's R33 GTS25T

Hey guys, picked up my 1993 Nissan R33 Skyline back in Sept09. The car is basically stock except for Nismo Exhaust, Blitz Turbo Timer, and now HKS Intake.

Here are photos of when i first got the car:

Unfortunately an old lady somehow backed up two houses away into my skyline parked in front of my friends house

Her insurance paid me out and I got the following parts: Set of S1 headlights, GTR style grille, 400r replica front bumper, sideskirts, rear add-ons and wheel arches, and Nismo GTR Clear Indicators and a salvaged re-bar.

Got the front end repaired and decided to do a april long weekend project to fix my roof scrape mark from container damage as well as the damage on my driver door from dumb kids throwing stuff at my car and smashed my driver window while i was driving.....

After all said and done here is what my car looks like now. Still need to fit sideskirts, rear add-ons, and wheel arches and then off to paint...

Thats it for now.

Hey CYK - nice car! I have the same year/model as you, in KH2 gunmetal, with Type-M body trim. What are your plans?

Also, I'm putting together a group ship from Japan to Toronto for GTR rear wings. Not sure where you're located, but if you're interested in joining, let me know.
    '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
    at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

get rid of the HKS filter and buy a real air filter, either Apexi or something else thats equally proven. Don't use an oiled filter tho.

HKS filters (and trust filters, too) don't filter worth crap, and what's worse is that as they age, pieces of foam (cause they're just foam) break away and disapear, most likely into the turbo

Tis a nice looking 33 tho. Hows the gas mileage?

Comment

I have a rear wing that I will sell....
        -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyjohnny View Post
          Hey CYK - nice car! I have the same year/model as you, in KH2 gunmetal, with Type-M body trim. What are your plans?

Also, I'm putting together a group ship from Japan to Toronto for GTR rear wings. Not sure where you're located, but if you're interested in joining, let me know.
          Right just to fit all the parts and get the car painted for now so that i can design some decals for my company and promote my clothing line...
          Located in Edmonton, I might have my hands on a GTR spoiler this week but if not i'll let you know.

Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post
          get rid of the HKS filter and buy a real air filter, either Apexi or something else thats equally proven. Don't use an oiled filter tho.

HKS filters (and trust filters, too) don't filter worth crap, and what's worse is that as they age, pieces of foam (cause they're just foam) break away and disapear, most likely into the turbo

Tis a nice looking 33 tho. Hows the gas mileage?
          Thanks for the tip, Gas mileage is actually not bad. Compared to my GC8 that got stolen, gas mileage is way better

Originally posted by shadybeaverguy View Post
          I have a rear wing that I will sell....
          just the wing but not the spoiler?

Comment

yeah get rid of that HKS junk
            theres a group buy for some really cheap but very good air filters , http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-bu...buy-52523.html
            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Nice looking car.. How much did that front bumper cost you?

Comment

Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
                Nice looking car.. How much did that front bumper cost you?
                front bumper came with side skirts n rear add ons for about 1150

Comment

how much did they pay you out? and do you have any more pics of the damage from before?
                  I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
                  (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                  ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

Originally posted by cozmosland
                    how much did they pay you out? and do you have any more pics of the damage from before?
                    they paid me out about 4500
                    here are some more pics of the damage

Comment

I realy wanna get a fmic lol need to feel in that gap... what are some good ones... hks? greddy/trust?

Comment

Hey man. Welcome to the club. Enjoy the car

As for an intercooler, it seems that the name brand ones do just as well and the knockoffs. I seems that quite a few people run these godspeed ones without any issues

BrianV8 on here sells them and I'm sure he would be able to answer any questions that you may have. The price is right as well

Good luck
                        sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                        ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

Hey man I like your car Im actually just located around Red Deer so not far at all. I have the same factory body trim as yours and really dont like it so is the type M skirts a direct replacement and where did you order your front bumper from?

Comment

UPDATE!!

finally its nice out to work on my car,
                            here are some pics of it now, it still needs some work such as sanding and smoothing it out but i sealed it with primer so i could drive it around..

Comment

Originally posted by DownyR33 View Post
                              Hey man I like your car Im actually just located around Red Deer so not far at all. I have the same factory body trim as yours and really dont like it so is the type M skirts a direct replacement and where did you order your front bumper from?
                              i took a chance and ebayed it

Comment

Working...
                              X