My First Skyline pics/build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Skyline pics/build

well its finally almost done. Paid 7,500 after everything (paint is coming). What you guys think so far. Went from having bolted on rear gtr fenders to a cleaner look. 2 inch rear spacers and 1 inch in the front. rb25 with 100,000kms. The car used to belong to RR32GTRR then he sold it to someone that bolted on those nasty fenders. I paid the guy i got it from 2 grand to repaint it and fix the mess he made (grill, lights, spacers, paint, body work,) ontop of the 5,500 initial price. Hood pins were removed from cf hood, cleaner look imo.

Before anything was done.

bolted right ontop...

removed to see the mess underneath.

CF hood.. it actually flew up and smashed the window beacuswe the latch was messed so alot of work had to be done(it got pretty mashed)

FLUSH GAS LID

spacers

decent work done to the hood. It was pretty mashed up.

Some extremely nice work man. I'm going through similar body work right now and know what a PITA it can be. Keep the pics comming. Moving to propper section.
    -Josh

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    1990 Skyline GTS-R

Comment

Excellent work.

Its good to see this car coming back to life..

Comment

TROL

Comment

lol whats wrong falcon

Comment

^^ think he's implying shipwreck lol.

Wheels are really sunk. fix that and get an oem gt-r hood.

Nice car.

Sean

Comment

really....?

NONE of you guys here got what falcon was trying to say?

HOLY SUNKEN BATTLESHIP WHEEL FITMENT BATMAN!

Comment

ive seen this car before ,
                where in richmond hill do you live?
                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Sorry that's what I meant, sunken ship.

Comment

the other owner lived in richmond hill when he had it. I havent driven it around richmond hill yet.

Comment

whats wrong with the wheels? DOnt the spacers do what they need to?

Comment

Originally posted by dimpoblimpo View Post
                        whats wrong with the wheels? DOnt the spacers do what they need to?
                        you must be new to the wheel fitment department.
                        RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

well what does it mean when the wheels are sunk? I thought if there flush with the body because the spacers push them out there not sunk. Am I wrong?

Comment

Why run wide fenders if you're going to just use skinny little tires and wheels? I think that's what they are getting at. It'll look really silly from behind, too. Wide fenders like that need 255+ width tires, and minimum 9" wide wheels. You have GTR (or gtr style?) fenders now, so you can use GTR offsets and widths. I'm talking like 9.5" wide with +15 offsets and 265's and stuff *. Not 6.5" +42's with 205 width tires :P

Thats my take on their reaction, anyway.

* rough guess, i don't know much about gtr offsets, wheel width and tire width. But basically they can be much more aggressive

Comment

yo OP! ... regardless of what everyone else is saying, mad props to you for realizing what you wanted done and makin it happen... i like the oem look far better for exterior.
                              IMO it looks great! and with a bit more work it`ll be finished
                              The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

Working...
                              X