Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres the video

Comment

Doesn't sound horrible but it was short. I wouldn't mind hearing a longer video and one of the exhaust shot so we could hear the car a little better.

On another note, did you get alll the issues figured out?
      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

not quite yet, found out tonight i have no signal from my coolant temp sensor, it rev's up to about 4500 and seems like it hits launch control, i think someone popped my engine light before because it doesnt even go on when i turn the key to the on position...

Comment

This video was uploaded from an Android phone.

i enjoy this one

This video was uploaded from an Android phone.

dont have everything worked out yet, i made a new post in the help section about how its running, it seems to be way too rich to me when i come into boost

Comment

ok, got most of my problems sorted out, just have to put in new plugs again, adjust the throttle plate and tps sensor, throw in a clutch and replace the rear seal in the tranny, almost done! i do have to say even running the way it is, with a slipping clutch, works better then my rb20 did

Comment

Thank you!!!! This will be a awesome car for you man! Will run great!
              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

nice keith.. just enough experience with the rb25 swap to help me with mine now

Comment

Working...
                X