Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexy red lips and two extra entry points, see how long she can last.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 dore in vic hey right on havent seen you around yet cant wate to see it tho kinda raminds me a of a evo ide swap a rb20 back in to it tho you can pik up a good one for farely cheap

Comment

sick, i like the sr twist

Comment

haha, nickdutch, I can barely understand what you wrote? an evo? I guess... and swap an rb20 back in, surely you jest! I know you can get em for cheap, and they take a beating, but that would kind of void the idea of the car in general, it has working AC, PS, and Cruise :P
        1/1_Scale
        パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous car!
          Where in victoria are you located? I'm in fairfield
          Originally posted by victoriaGTR
          tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

That color is unreal. Love it everytime I see it on an R32.
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Thanks snow, I miiiight repaint though, as it's a pretty tired respray

Wootang, I actually moved to nanaimo and haven't updated my location. I used to live on Foul Bay, and had a grey r32 coupe with white cr kais when I was there.
              1/1_Scale
              パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

Sweet! Beautiful 4dr! The swap is abit different but...YES!
                Darn those city folks and there flying machines!

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy View Post
                  Thanks snow, I miiiight repaint though, as it's a pretty tired respray

Wootang, I actually moved to nanaimo and haven't updated my location. I used to live on Foul Bay, and had a grey r32 coupe with white cr kais when I was there.
                  Oh that was you I used to see! Those CR Kai's fitted very nicely.
                  89 GTS-T

Comment

haha yep. I miss that car, loved how ridiculously low it was. Soon enough I'll achieve that with this one!
                    1/1_Scale
                    パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

I didn't know you were on Nanaimo buddy. I'll be coming that way on the 15th of this month. Gunna try and land a job there and get a place with buddy eric aka drades, who has a 4 door skyline as well. Def need to get some meets going on.

Are you going to be coming out to the CapD drift practice in Victoria on the 20th? Eric and I are. If you got time you should come out too dude. ****'s rad
                      sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                      ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

Haha yeah I saw it in oak bay once or twice and loved it. Those wheels were amazing! I actually msgd you about the FS add you posted about the car last year .

Seeing these build threads really makes me want to re- legalize mine and get it insured for summer. Uuhhggg
                        Originally posted by victoriaGTR
                        tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

OOHHH that's right!

Do it man. Think I might go to the Gyro Park show and shine if it's still on. either that or I'll bring my Kei Volkswagen van thing if I've got it all painted up.
                          1/1_Scale
                          パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

Is it the yellow and white one I always see around? I love that thing!
                            89 GTS-T

Comment

no, but I have seen that one, in the midst of dumping it on some dishy riken mesh and repainting it (already have the paint: lower half honda root beer brown, top half gm cool vanilla) it's just been so cold I've been afraid to lay paint only to get fisheyes and stuff because there's too much moisture in the air.
                              1/1_Scale
                              パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

how it looked before me and my buddy started stripping it (painting interior too) needed some love here and there. But it's going to be pretty rad when done I think (still slow as balls) but a hilarious thing nonetheless. Also, anybody have a cheap source on sumitomo tires, they're like the only company that makes 13 inch tires without unreasonable balloon sidewalls since the entire car market has shifted to 20" rims aside from super econoboxes.

all the windows out and such, you get the idea, gonna look nice when done currently has nothing inside now and all doors, seats, panels..everything and dash are out. So ready to do this now that it's warming up.

Last edited by Chewy; 03-10-2011, 10:01 PM.
                                1/1_Scale
                                パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

Working...
                                X