No announcement yet.

Clean Grocery Getter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just so most people know. gts's came with the grill mounts on the headlights. just cause you have them doesnt mean they are gtr headlights.

awesome car tho man. makes me miss my 4 door.
    RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, and I stand corrected, completely forgot some GTS's had grill mounts.
      Sedan Lover

1989 HCR32 Sedan
      1990 HCR32 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by RWD_GTR View Post
        just so most people know. gts's came with the grill mounts on the headlights. just cause you have them doesnt mean they are gtr headlights.

awesome car tho man. makes me miss my 4 door.
        Perhaps the later years of the R32 did (92+ ?) but my 1989 does not have the tabs.
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

My 92 had tabs on the headlights for the grill.
          BNR32- Sold
          1998 Evolution V

Comment

My 91 gts4 does as well.
            Clean car BTW! Nice job!
            Last edited by Voodoo_ChildR32; 11-29-2011, 12:58 AM.
            1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
            -Bruce Lee

Comment

pics of the nardi wheel installed? i just ordered one. i wanna see what it looks like in a skyline :P
              RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Comment

I have a pic of a nardi wheel installed if no one else can provide one. I just bought a brand new one
                Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Figured I would update this thread... haven't changed much on the white car but I do have something new in the works this season.

And here is the new toy... things are so much better in twos, no?

I decided the white one was too nice to drift... so I found this not so nice looking sedan to have fun with this year... and yes it does have quarter panel rust, but I traded my old RB powered 240 coupe for it... and this thing has a new clutch, headgasket, studs, etc done to it. Got the car with a steady miss in it, found exhaust cam timing off a tooth, so I decided to do some much needed maintenance to it. Just waiting for some bushings and my coilovers/multi link to come in, then I can start bombing track days again.
                  Sedan Lover

1989 HCR32 Sedan
                  1990 HCR32 Sedan

Comment

nice !

Comment

Let's just leave this here... 17x9.5 +15 all around with 225/45/R17 tires. Need to sand primer and spray satin black this weekend as well as S13 subframe and full PBM multilink... can't wait till this projects done haha.
                      Sedan Lover

1989 HCR32 Sedan
                      1990 HCR32 Sedan

Comment

Another car sitting on poweredbymax and another successful S13 subframe swap.
                        Sedan Lover

1989 HCR32 Sedan
                        1990 HCR32 Sedan

Comment

Sedan Lover

1989 HCR32 Sedan
                          1990 HCR32 Sedan

Comment

My car needs more 1JZ-GTE or RB25... haven't decided which one. Either way both cars will be going under the knife this winter, white one needs a refresher.
                            Sedan Lover

1989 HCR32 Sedan
                            1990 HCR32 Sedan

Comment

LHD-JZ
                              RHD-RB

makes sense exhaust wise.

car looks really good tho. love the fitment
                              RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Comment

Got out to 1 event this year but the car felt incredible... only downside was the factory VLSD tended to fade out and not lock consistently towards the end of the day, but the abuse my clutch/transmission has taken makes up for it.

On a side note drifting's been the shits this year especially with Shannonvile cancelling the last event. I am at a turning point with this car now, deciding if I should just take it off the road permanently (do more events and possibly CSCS) or still street it to and from events. Nothing for sure will happen until next spring though.

Small update:

Did some hardparking at CSCS at Mosport... amazing the attention this haggard ass car gets anywhere I go.

Only news since I last posted is my turbo is eventually going to take a **** so I will either be bolting a RB25 turbo to the RB20 with poncams or going to the dark side and putting an RB25 in.

The other thing that has made me happy I picked up a KAAZ 2 way for dirt cheap and put a massive power steering cooler since I kept boiling over.

Car is super snappy now, and so much more predictable. Can't wait to see how it drifts this coming Monday.
                                Last edited by Stiky; 08-26-2013, 12:53 PM.
                                Sedan Lover

1989 HCR32 Sedan
                                1990 HCR32 Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X