Godzira 1996

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godzira 1996

Hi i recently bought a 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTST Spec 2, i am 18 it is my first car and i love it ha, it has 93k and runs strong and it great shape. I bought it from Eagle Japan motors in Mississauga and would highly recommend them to any one who is looking to buy a car or parts they where great guys to deal with and they also have great prices.. the car is basically stock

mods: Kakimoto cat back
    Momo steering wheel
    Apexi turbo timer
    Blitz boost gauge
    Blitz air filter
    Cusco front strut bar
    Skyline rear strut bar

As you can see there is a dent on the roof that happened during shipping

Last edited by R33SOME; 04-15-2012, 06:46 PM.

Except the roof dent dinkass lol thanks for the ride yesterday jerk face. the pedals need to go though broskii
    Last edited by trickey1991; 04-13-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

+1 for pics
      - Adam

:
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

its a cool car amnash went for a ride last night hes a good buddy of mine..its running about .7bars and is pretty quick for sure. the body kit makes the car for sure. were gunna have a little race when i get mine out

Comment

Im not sure what a 'text pipe' is, but it sounds cool haha

+2 for pics!
          89' Nissan Skyline GTS-T
          90' Toyota 4Runner *winter beater*

Comment

Originally posted by R33SOME View Post
            they also have great prices..
            not 100% accurate statement.
            but welcome to the club,
            good to see more eastsiders on the site!
            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

ahahahah its got a keyboard on it and when it cools down you can get under the car(or jack it up) and text other skylines from it..has to be GTST though..wont interact with GTR's lol

Comment

Originally posted by trickey1991 View Post
                ahahahah its got a keyboard on it and when it cools down you can get under the car(or jack it up) and text other skylines from it..has to be GTST though..wont interact with GTR's lol
                Hahahahah, i want one
                89' Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

I actually stock them if you want..there 1,000 french fries and 2 packs of ketchup and 1 pickle...you can paypal that to me ill send it out tomorrow bro..lemme no ahahah

Comment

You have yourself a deal... if you pay shipping and reimburse me a packet of KD cheese powder and half a hotdog for the paypal fee
                    89' Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

f*ck ..im really going out on a limb here(and im fat) buttt..i guess i can...how do you want it shipped? is greyhound ok? and ya i havent heard good stuff on forums about eagle japan..mostly about customer service and prices..not so much quality etc...

Comment

OK SO UPDATE! I own a wheel and performance part company and I wanted to help my good buddy" Lor" out here and get him some pretty wheels for his whip. So we went shopping online and he picked out the VarrStoen 2.2.1 in a 18x9.5 +22 for his 33. He decided to go with the Matt Black . Anyways they got delivered today and I took some pics: BTW PM if you want pricing on these wheels, they can be picked up, Picked up in the USA at the border, or shipped directly to your house. Anyways PICS!

And Mounted: 235/45/18 little bit of stretch!

Comment

any pictures of it installed on R33?

Comment

yep here ya go ! Personally I think they look SEXY!

^^^ Yes , that is Lor isn't he precious ahha! and thats on almost a stock ride height.
                            Last edited by trickey1991; 10-14-2011, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Looks good, but I'm going to agree with a previous poster and say Eagle Japan has had a really bad reputation for prices and customer service in the past... I was a customer once.
                              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X