My Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Build

Hey all, My name is Jesse, Im 18 and starting the life and career Automotive mechanics. Let me introduce you to my baby, my 90 GTS-T, she's not flashy, hasn't had lots of attention from previous owners but i intend to change that. This is not the first car i have owned but is the first car i have done any work on. Thus far i have cleaned and painted the engine bay, installed a new intercooler, installed a fuel pressure regulator for when i rebuild the fuel system. soon i will put on a new cat back exhaust, coilovers, and some new rotors and pads to finnish off the summer. i know the work ive done and intend to do is elementary to you folks but every job i do successfully im proud. i work 2 jobs to pay for this car and my spending on it and that only makes me appreciate it more.
    i live in bc and would love to meet more enthusiasts in the okanagan area.
    here is a link to the album on the car. feel free to comment and input is appreciated pictures will be updated on the occasion that a job is completed.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Thanks!

-evans

Hey! Welcome to the fourm and to the Skyline life.

Your GTS-t looks to be in very good condition to me mate. I too got my GT-R when I was 18. Now turning 20 in 5 days, I realize I have came a long way with this car. When I got it all it did was overheat and probably only got 1500km out of the car from June-December of last year. But I learned from all the problems it had and now know quite a bit about it. I think its great your working on the car. You know exactly whats in it. Oh and like you said above it feels great to successfully finish a job.

Cant wait for more progress pics. Have fun with her and be safe of course

Brian
    Last edited by bellis_GTR; 07-24-2011, 04:01 PM.
    Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Update: exhaust came in today. big ol' ricer can sittin on 3" stainless pipe. installed and ready to impress. cant wait for the first start up!

Comment

Nothing like a new exhaust and the first drive. Give it a week or so, it will start to sound better
        R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
        Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Working...
        X