No announcement yet.

feyd182's GTS 4 Daily Babyzilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice looking car man! Looks clean. Aerocatch pins can be bought new for 100$.
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by RWD_GTR View Post
      very nice. did you break off the left aerocatch? it looks funny in the pictures.
      Yea, unfortunately it snapped off on me. It still works, just a little trickier to get open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
      -Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
        Nice looking car man! Looks clean. Aerocatch pins can be bought new for 100$.
        Thanks! It's still lacking the GTR front bumper and RB26, lol, but it's getting there.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

Ya man. In the long run you can always add them on later. Just take it a step at a time and don't rush things and you'll come out with something to be proud of. Keep up the good work man, it's nice to see someone take great pride in their vehicle
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

pretty nice car! i like the GTS4 most because they seem to be pretty rare! took me about a half year to find my HNR326 with the help of adam!
            the turbo lag is just the anticipation of the boost pressure

Comment

I lucked out on mine. Found it for sale on Kijiji. The guy I bought it from didn't know what he had so he let it go for cheap because it barely ran. Turns out all it needed was a MAF resolder. All it had was a Mishimoto rad, 3" full turbo back exhaust, and A/C delete, the rest I've done myself.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

hehe, sounds pretty nice!
                i am wondering how many HNR32 was produced.

Comment

As far as I know they only produced them from 90-93 I think, only a three year run. I guess that makes them kinda rare. I never plan on selling her, and eventually will drop in a GTR driveline hence the "Babyzilla" name, lol.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

so a real sleeper hehe, it's always kinda funny, when i was driving around with mine and my friend with his R33 GTS25t most people was only interested into the R33 and they thought well, mine is just a R32 GTS-t, 2l Turbo with RWD.

Comment

Finally got my hands on a cylinder head:

Was pretty dirty, was being stored in a garden shed:

After some tlc it's looking good:

Got a brand new headgasket and new cam seals. Hopefully get it all swapped out in the next couple weeks.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

Tomei hicas lock II going in today.
                        Locking ring for HICAS rack:

Locking ring fitted between HICAS rack and inner tie rod end:

Inner tie rod end before lock ring install, had to loosen the rod end about 4 turns to fit the ring in:

Tighten two uber tiny screws to hold lock ring together:

Pull the boots back after tightening the rod ends back up and the rear end is done.

Last edited by Voodoo_ChildR32; 03-01-2012, 02:32 AM.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

2nd part, HICAS lockout box. This shot the HICAS ECU has been removed:
                          Final touch, mount the Tomei box to the side of the HICAS ECU:
                          Well all I can say is what a difference! The rear end is much more responsive when powering out of a turn. There is no sluggish feeling anymore, and starting a drift is much easier now.
                          Last edited by Voodoo_ChildR32; 03-01-2012, 02:29 AM.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

Pile o parts, waiting on cam seals then the fun begins. Stainless steel oil and coolant lines, rb20 cylinder head, new OEM headgasket, and rb20 turbo. My rb25 turbo has a bad bearing so it will be going to Alamo for a rebuild once I pay off the Driftworks FUCA's and RUCA'S I picked up off ColinR33.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

nice work thats sweet i plan on doin same thing come this summer
                              FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

Well after much pain and agony fixing and restoring, Babyzilla went to a new home today.

No worries, I'm still a skyline owner just moved on to bigger and better things.

This is the end of my Babyzilla build thread.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X