Dan's 1995 R33 GTS-T (RB25DET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan's 1995 R33 GTS-T (RB25DET)

Named after a female Jack Russel that we had - great dog (rip.) Here are some pics taken of 'Oakley' at rtdrive, 18,500 orig kms / one previous owner. I'm taking the time to read the forum and get some ideas. It has a really nice stock n'factory feel that I don't want to change too much (for now.) Nice little storage area under the factory header for some cassettes dying to bust out of a box in the basement. Front/rear strut braces ordered, beyond that Sparco pedals/shifter swap happending soon, steering wheel and new tires.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cdnleaf; 12-03-2011, 04:34 PM.

You can't go wrong spending the extra bucks at RightDrive. That is one clean, low mileage beauty!

Congratulations on the pick up, looking forward to see the progress and work that goes into the car
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
      You can't go wrong spending the extra bucks at RightDrive. That is one clean, low mileage beauty!

Congratulations on the pick up, looking forward to see the progress and work that goes into the car
      Thanks, was online a couple months ago looking at a supercharged Sambar mini-truck and ended up getting this / makes sense lol.

Comment

You made a wise decision, my friend hope to meet you next coming season
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

So, I'm working on the GTRC slowest GTST build and have been having much fun with the car. Engine/exhaust is still stock as per above pics; cusco strut braces added fr/rear and engine dampener. Stock air box w/k&n filter, hillbilly vents added and they are functional. Had some fun DIY with vinyls, Right Drive added the Sparco wheel and pedals. Found a NIB Alpine Deck on EBay and had it installed up here, which allowed me to bust out a basement box of cassettes lol. Enkei RPF1 wheels (16 x 7.5 et30) Muteki lugs and Toyo T1 Proxes Sport tires 225/55/16, has it handling like a gt and I'm not feeling the schmidt roads up here. Re-badged the front grill with a Nissan one, other than that she's about to turn 20k soon. All the best.

Comment

Oh man, those cassettes take me back! Looking good!

Comment

Working...
            X