My Ugly R32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Ugly R32

After owning 28 cars, I have decided to purchase a Nissan Skyline. I bought it on Dec 17/2011. It's a 89' R32 GTS-T 4 door. I have a lot of plans for it. Its needs a bit of tlc, I want to increase the performance of the car, and turn this car into a crazy street ride.

You will love it man!

Comment

Nice pick up! Specs on the car? (100% stock?)

First mod? Plans/Goals?

Welcome !
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

4 doors have so much potential, in my opinion a properly kitted 4 door with good wheel fitment beats any gtr or gtst in the looks category. Are your planning on keeping the rb20 in there or r u swapping up the a 25? Either way I can't wait to see what u have in store for this machine I have a soft spot for 4 doors

Comment

I love it already!

Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
          You will love it man!

Comment

Thanks man! The only things the previous owner did to the car was install a turbo back Blitz 4" exhaust, and a Turbo Smart manual boost controller so yes the car is pretty much stock. My first mod will be a performance clutch. I bought the car with a blown clutch so I have to install one anyways. I want to make the car at least 300/350 whp. I think that will be fun to drive on the street for sure. Plans over the next few months repaint, 18" rims, clutch, fmic, fuel mods, more boost, possible turbo upgrade etc...

P.S. What clutch do you suggest I get for my car that will handle the power I throw to it for the whp specs that I want ?

Comment

Holy!! Winnipeg ? I was born there. I lived there for 9 years then moved to Ontario... Anyways, yes i want to get some nice side skirts for it but i am not sure which kind will fit and look good on my car. Any suggestions? Yea, i have seen some sweet 4 door that look way better than 2 door models. For now, I will keep the rb20 in the car. For the future, I might just throw a rb25 in the car. Follow this thread. I promise I wont disappoint you!

Comment

RB25 swap please :-)
                1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

vq30det hahaha

Comment

A good single plate will do the trick
                    Competition clutches make good, reliable and affordable products
                    R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                    Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Lol. Not for now

Comment

Not ugly, but with every skyline there comes a little thing called potential! Options are endless
                        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

True, true

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                          Not ugly, but with every skyline there comes a little thing called potential! Options are endless

Comment

I'll be posting up pictures of my once stock r32 skyline and what state it is at right now. You wouldn't think its the same car
                            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I bet. Let me know when you have those pics up

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                              I'll be posting up pictures of my once stock r32 skyline and what state it is at right now. You wouldn't think its the same car

Comment

Working...
                              X