the dutch rb25 r32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the dutch rb25 r32

hey i have a r32 and my rb20 went so now its time for a rb25 found one for $200 and am now rebuilding it got arp rod bolts and head studs new piston rings and gasket kit bigger turbo turbonetics t3 and a front facing intake with a 80mm tb just ordered up a haltech for engine managment and i have 550cc injecters yellowjacket coil packs currently porting out the head ceramic coating the piston tops and combustion chamber and DFL coating the acl race bearings and oil pump and the back sides of the valves are also DFL coated and piston skirts hoping to make some good power will post some pics and dyno numbers when its all done

We can be twins lol.

Interesting build. Get some pictures up soon!
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

I see a bunch or writing but no pics!
      Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Picks will come just a bunch of parts right now just finished porting the head I will get sum picks tomorrow

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

the old mottor coming out

Comment

you pulled the motor on the street lol... on a hill none the less...
                  1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

I shudder when I see things like that last pic. Good luck with your build, sounds like it's gonna put down some decent power. Just try not to kill yourself in the process, lol. j/k.
                    1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
                    -Bruce Lee

Comment

Had to get it done got a shop space to work on the motor but it will have to go back in on the streat as well Hill is not to steap going to run the rb20 trans tell it gose then get rb25 trans or I don't know any ideas?

Comment

Looks like a good build but I would personally just do the trans while the motor is out. The rb20 trans will crumble with a decent launch!
                        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Ya I know it will just need to find a rb25 trans for cheap

Comment

Rb25 trans a cheap don't really work in the same sentence. If you want a decent one that even has a driveshaft contact belontytypem. I have got many things off him and is a great guy to deal with!
                            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

dont have 800 to spend on it thats why i am going to limp it on the 20 for now

Comment

Working...
                              X