SKYLINE take 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKYLINE take 1

hi everyone, well i just got my first skyline and gonna go for a nice drift set up but its gonna be my daily.

started off with a 91 civic sir pretty well stock then i did a little t6063 tubo build it was pretty nice and fast but fwd is only fun for so long. Ever since i was little i have always wanted a skyline, so i thought why not and put my car up for trade. Well right when i was gonna take it offline i got a email from this kid who wanted to trade his 90 gtst for my civic. So after a little drive to merrit and lot of thinking, i finally got what i always wanted.

its pretty rough but its a skyline and will be nice one day

180 xxx kms
    greddy rs bov
    bee r power builder
    3" high flow cat to full 3" all the way to Bee R muffler
    and cusco front and rear strut bars
    Gold but not very good job and has gtr wing and sweet over fenders!

will post pictures and update as i can

Civic in its glory at rev scene summer meetThis is when i first got it and went to a ikea meet. One of the guys took this shot! Nice little drive on christmas day buddy needed money so picked these up for 300, gotta love student life! was gonna sstart body work on the fenders cause one of my flares got torn off thanks to my over sized winters but changed mind and started with bumper also cut out license plate mount and fitted a gtr lip on decided i really love the satin black look even though it is super rough and not sanded. so soon all body work will be done and car painted satin black!

Comment

oh wow please remove those fender flares. they look awful on skylines.

other then that it looks good.
      RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

x2 please take off those flares!
        but if u really like it then leave it on!
        TOP SECRET- 85%
        91 accord exr - DD
        R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
        R33 GTST (sold)
        91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

Comment

sorry for no recent updates been really busy with work. well only update i got is got a new turbo picked up from work for 300 bucks! brand new hx35w with the bigger compressor housing i also decided i wanted it polished and shaved so started that too!![IMG]

Then woke up to this .......... funny thing is they didnt take the wiring harness and the deck didnt even work! was just sitting in there only played radio...but they destroyed everything and left the beeR and turbo timer thank god!

Comment

went on a few cruises and shoots!

Comment

Wow nice shots! Too bad that happened to you and your car
              Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Thanks! The shots came out really good we were hoping for the sunset but missed it and clouds didn't help so next time ! And yah it sucks but will all be fixed in time I'll try update but faster it's coming off road Friday to do body work and few other things ! Any one have any thoughts on the turbo ? How they spool or power they give and such thanks !

Comment

had a bit more time so i figured id get going on the body work. then started cleaning and wiping all the old oil and ps fluid off of everything and found that the intercooler i had which i thought was just lame and stock isn't!!!

Comment

heres after got the outer engine compartment all rust free and cleaned up and finally got to the fender ahah welded in all the holes and got rid of all the rust and just spray black quick. gotta roll it then smooth it out and fill

Comment

Looks like its coming along nicely. Im glad you ditched the fugly bolt on flares. You planning to paint the bumper/fenders matching color? I think it looks epic in gold, especially from behind.
                      Double track drift, yo.
                      http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

Originally posted by Xeno-Vibe View Post
                        Looks like its coming along nicely. Im glad you ditched the fugly bolt on flares. You planning to paint the bumper/fenders matching color? I think it looks epic in gold, especially from behind.
                        X2 for paint match and ditching fender flares.
                        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

please sell me the seats what make are they haha.
                          Jordie Lewis
                          1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

ha yah slowly getting there and yes im not gonna run the flares any more.!! hah as for the paint at work on the truck side we got a full both and they said they will paint car for just cost of materials so once body work all done
                            i will get paint and im re doing the gold i think with a little more sparkle in it! and sorry man seats are not for sale !

Comment

I love the fender flare but you didnt have the wheel and stance setup to make them look good.

Comment

Working...
                              X