No announcement yet.

Snowy winter R32 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honstley i hated usin nasons i wish i would of used omni insted ive had better results with it and nasons was way to thin and dried like dry chalk on a chalk bored and sucked tackin it off it was a nightmare but i got threw it haha im not 100% satified with the paint job it will do with some buffin for this summer but il prob redo it again this fall just because lol.

And list of things is i need to get it tuned like asap its running rich as **** i still gatta find a boost leak somweres gatta change the spark plugs i want a hicus rear delete kit get that outta there i need a turbo timer also n some new gagues new tires lol the list gose on and on lol my big plan is to sink a rb25 in it with a decent turbo well see what happens i guess lol ive only got the thing last fall n i got so much done so far i think concedering im not made of money lol
    FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

had to put new wheel studs on where mine striped n broke from stupidity! also bought some new fancy lug nuts mise well!
              FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

When tire fell off it dented the fender abit so i did a quick 20 mins body job after work one day i plan on spraying the whole car again this winter.
                  FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

Ive been to quite a bit of meets theres alot of other imports and skylines around
                    FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

Me and my gf did a quick paint job on my rims looks pretty good tho!
                        FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

Lip is ordered cant wait to get ot on!
                          FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

Just another day!
                            FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

So i changed my spark plugs finally and got the car stright piped n ever scence i got the car back out ive been having ups and downs with making boost with it falling on its gace i cant seem to find any leaks anywheres i got the nistune but didnt install it yet hopfully that helps im thinkin mabie my gtr fuel pump i got in it is givin out and not givin me anough fuel its drivin me insane!!!!!
                              FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

Im also using my skyline as my dailydriver now where its my only car atm i sold the subby
                                FWD=FUCKIN WONT DRIFT /:

Comment

Working...
                                X