Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N/A Rb25DE parts

Hello all,

Have had my four-door R33 GTS25 for a few weeks now and would like to get some maintenance done before the end of the season.

The water pump is on it's way out and it's about 10,000 km short of 100,000 anyway, so I figure I should do the pump and timing belt ASAP. I'm sourcing these from Rocky Mountain Imports.

Other parts needed are good coilpacks and spark plugs. I understand Split Fires and Yellow Jackets are a good choice for coilpacks, can anyone point me in a good place to find those? And for spark plugs, NGK Iridium 8s I believe are the ones to go after?

Any other info on those would be great. It's a N/A car so I don't need particularly high-performance parts.

The two other things I need are new rotors and pads. This is a 5-bolt car, but I'm not sure what the specs are on the brakes. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

Edit: Definitely posted in the wrong section. Can I get a mod to move it please?
    Last edited by Gibson; 06-11-2012, 04:10 PM. Reason: Wrong place because I'm an idiot.
Working...
X