Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Skyline (R34)

Hey Guys,

I sold my Nissan Terrano as i wanted to go back to driving cars. So i spotted this and offered him a swap. So now i own this 1998 Nissan Skyline R34 2L na (Even tho the engine cover says 2500 i think this is a 2L, i reckon someone swapped the covers and the vin plate says RB20DE) the fact that its a non turbo doesnt bother me, iv always wanted one of these

I dont have any plans to do anything with it, id like to get a nicer set of wheels and some coilovers but im in no hurry to do anything with it as of yet.

Had a bit of time to kill so decided to refit the rear spoiler, and remove that vinyl wrap which turned out to be the spawn of satin, its such a f****r to get off the car!!!

So armed with a heat gun, 1 hour, 3 burns and a burst lip later it went from this.....

...............to this

Defo looks better with the spoiler IMO. All thats left to do is to get some panel wipe in work to get the glue off the boot.

Congrats on the car! Look forward to seeing updates!
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Cool man welcome to the fourm
      Love to see Late R chassis like these !_!
      no one ever mods them or post their specs up online.
      keep it NA see what you can get out of that block!
      PS. Terrano sound better then Pathfinder.
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Nice R34! definitely has potential. Looks better with the wing on!
        My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
          Congrats on the car! Look forward to seeing updates!
          Cheers dude
          Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
          Cool man welcome to the fourm
          Love to see Late R chassis like these !_!
          no one ever mods them or post their specs up online.
          keep it NA see what you can get out of that block!
          PS. Terrano sound better then Pathfinder.
          I loved my Terrano, awesome engine for power will pulling a trailer!! I was considering selling it or breaking it for parts but I may aswell hold onto it and have a bit of fun. Is there many R34's in Canada???
          Originally posted by Fred-R View Post
          Nice R34! definitely has potential. Looks better with the wing on!
          Thanks, the way i looked at it, it was wrong not to have a wing on it as it just looks incomplete (like the way the mk4 supra needs a wing)

Comment

There are a few 34's around but they Arnt legal in Canada yet so not to many ppl show them off.
            We have a law here where we can't import Japanese cars unless they are at least 15 years old.

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

There are a few 34's around but they Arnt legal in Canada yet so not to many ppl show them off.
              We have a law here where we can't import Japanese cars unless they are at least 15 years old.

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
              Thats a shame, would the R34's that are in Canada then go for big money when they go for sale??

Comment

Originally posted by poledrift View Post
                Thats a shame, would the R34's that are in Canada then go for big money when they go for sale??
                Yeah every time a new chassis is made legal they tend to follow the same price-rage GTR's 17-30,000 CAD other models around 10,000
                But it obviously depends on condition and where you are buying the car. I wouldn't imagine that the R34's would be any different but since this is the model that alot of people are waiting for i wouldn't be surprised if the prices go up.

Comment

Yeah every time a new chassis is made legal they tend to follow the same price-rage GTR's 17-30,000 CAD other models around 10,000
                  But it obviously depends on condition and where you are buying the car. I wouldn't imagine that the R34's would be any different but since this is the model that alot of people are waiting for i wouldn't be surprised if the prices go up.
                  Lol i seen a 4 door R34 2L na needing a head gasket sold for €1200. I wouldnt be surprised if most of the R34's in europe to to Canada at this rate!! I love my skyline tho, but she needs a RB25DET!!!

Comment

Car looks great,grats on the purchase!
                    1990 R32
                    1999 Saturn Sc1
                    2003 Ford F150 FX4

Comment

Love the car! By far my favorite generation of Skyline. I'm hoping someday to move outta my R32 and step into an R34. Congrats on the car and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
                      -Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                      X