Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At what speed?

Jon.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

112mph. Nothing too impressive, but I hope to hit a high 12 this year before the car goes away
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

At 112 mph a high 12 is a shoe-in. With some serious practice you should be able to bang off a mid 12. Once you get those cams in and a tune you should be in the 118 mph mark and with some good tires a high 11 is quite possible. I would get a tune that allows you to run up to 14 psi on the highest pump fuel you have in your area. Then change nothing in the tune (spark curve wise) and run it up to 22psi on race fuel. You will be stunned to see the power it can make with 27 deg of ignition timing and 22psi of boost. Then when you want to DD it, just run 10 psi and it will go forever and still make good power.

Jon.
        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Jon. I will definitely be getting these cams over the course of the winter and hopefully see some low 12's next year.
          1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Damn wish I could pull this torque in my 20.

Great now I want a new engine. Nice work buddy.
            Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Ok so I'm the proud new owner of this beast and will take over the amazing start to this car. build thread link will be posted soon thanks again to MKIV, outstanding guy and couldnt be happier with this great car.
              1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words James. Once again glad I found a good home for her. I'm looking forward to seeing your new thread!
                1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                X