Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plenty 20 - 1991 S13 Coupe (RHD conversion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plenty 20 - 1991 S13 Coupe (RHD conversion)

Hey so i just posted my other car in the GTR section and now time for this one. Same disclaimer as the other post (Ok so firstly no pics at the moment as im on a pc that doesnt have my pics.)

So here goes with the background on the car;

The car was imported from the U.S where it served duty as a grass roots drifter with light mods and tuning already done. It served as a drag car with no additional modifications for years until it was sold to my friend.

What he got the car with:

- Factory teal metallic paint, Super Advan Racing SA3R 17x8, OEM seats, Bayside Sports cat back exhaust, unknown brand test pipe, Megan Racing downpipe, SR20DET swap, HKS SSQV BOV, no intercooler, 300ZX MAF, Skyline GTR fuel pump, Apex'i SAFC2, Megan Racing coilovers, Cusco 2way LSD, unknown brand shift knob, GReddy boost gauge. 300ZX Z32 front calipers & Brembo cross drilled rotors all around.

What he did to the car:

- JDM Sport FMIC, unknown brand strut tower bar, re-sprayed the car in R32 Gun Grey Metallic (KH2), re sprayed wheels black with metallic blue lip, converted to RHD, R32 GT-R rear wing.

What i've done to the car:

- Well i was actually trying to sell the car to obtain my other vehicle but managed to get it without selling but unfortunately since i was selling i decided to kinda part ways with alot of what i got the car with for lesser items or cash here and there. So out went the SR20 and in went an RB20 with top mount manifold, t3/t4 turbo and external gate. The Megan Racing coils got swapped for Godspeed items. Basically what was retained from the beginning was the cat back exhaust and fuel pump. Now since i was able to keep the car i kicked myself in the ass for letting everything go, but i take that as building it now to my desire from the ground up.

So at this point the car is down being built you could say along with my other one http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-pro...32-gtr-st.html (which is just missing a few things i want) I'll try to get the pics from my other PC and upload them but your feedback is welcomed.
    Last edited by Kurn_K; 01-13-2014, 04:03 PM.
    aama || speed.style.sound

1993 Mitsubishi Lancer MX - 4G93T swap (sold)
    1999 Nissan Pulsar VZ-R sedan - SR20VE swap (sold)
    1991 Nissan 240SX coupe - RHD & RB20DET swap (being built; fun/multipurpose track car)
    1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R - RB20DET swap (daily driver)
Working...
X