My R32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My R32

Bought the car January 12/13 and it was kinda beat up, hood was garbage and spoiler was ripped to shreds, was missfiring and couldn't hold boost above 5psi.

First thing I did was change out that terrible hood and got the spoiler completely redone

But in the summer of 2013 I got into a collision

Started ripping all the broken parts off to see what I needed to fix

Luckily it just needed new hood, headlights, signal lights, rad, intercooler, rad support and clutch fan

Took 5 weeks to get everything fixed. Probably not so long if I actually lived in the town the car was in

After that I had started fixing it up a bit. Nismo ball pivot and clutch fork, ACT triple plate clutch, vented coilpack cover, yellow jacket coilpacks, irridium spark plugs, apexi air filter, HKS SSQV, GReddy Profec BSpec II boost controller, few gauges, HKS Turbo Timer, shimmed 2way diff, short shifter, new igniter, new altinator and water pump, a/c delete, a few other bits and pieces.

So thats my car so far, may continue building but leaning more towards a R32 GTR instead. I feel like the GTR would be better to build then a GTST
    RobertDawe
    1999 C34 RS4S

Good to see the vented cover on the car. Glad it worked out.
    Jordie Lewis
    1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

oh yeah! I kept forgeting who I ordered it off of. Thanks man, I love it!! I recomended it to all of my buddies with R32'S....So like 3 xD
      RobertDawe
      1999 C34 RS4S

Comment

I only have two left. I switched jobs and unfortunately lost the ability to produce parts. Let me know if theyre interested.
        Jordie Lewis
        1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Working...
        X