89 skyline r32 RB20DETT GTS-t 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 skyline r32 RB20DETT GTS-t 4

Hello everyone! I recently bought a skyline and im already in love. I picked her up for dirt cheap so any ideas for mods are welcome! She has 180000 km Mods in it now; Cai, nismo sway bar, adjustable coilovers, 3 inch stainless steel straight pipe, 5 point safety harness, blitz Bov, turbo timer, aftermarket steering wheel, nismo 15 inch rims & more to be discovered. Mods soon to come; GTR body kit, racing seats preferably bride or recaro. She was a barn find with no rust or damage

Nice find! Your first mod should be more displacement lol something along RB26 if sticking with 4wd or LS1 if you wanna light up the rear )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah not bad at all i picked her up for 300$ aha i was thinking rb26 after the rb20 pooches, what I really want to do is add a r34 body kit ! Are the fronts of the 4 door the same as the 2 door?

Comment

r34 style body kit? or r34 conversion? R32 the front end is same between 2-4 door gts yes.

$300??? damn thats a good find. i thought i scored my minty gts-4 4door at $2000 lol.

for mods it depends what you wanna use it for. some wheels, good tires, multilink, hicas delete, and solid bushings are good to start. get her handling like shes on rails.
        RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

The body kit im looking at looks like this
          What about the rear fenders are they the same on the 2 door & 4 door? 2000$ is a steal too man! Yeah ill most likely make it a drift car cause I already have something fast hehe

Comment

^^ no

[IMG][/IMG]

Clean look

Comment

Yeah yours does look clean rob but im really into that body kit I posted I talked to a body kit dealer in my area & he says he could make a package for me, or should I sell the 4 door & buy a 2 door?

Comment

That is a really nice 4 door rob, u can get kits for 4 door, is this thing auto vinnyz?

Comment

Yes you can steveo & nope standard what are the widest tires thatll fit the 89 gtst? Im thinking 265s

Comment

I like.

Originally posted by VinnyZ View Post
                    The body kit im looking at looks like this
                    Closest you can get off the shelf would be a R34 Do-luck front bumper (modify it on left, right side), R34 Z tune hood (add 2x custom NACA ducts on each side), R34 Z tune front fenders, Bee-R R32.4 wide bodykit for the rear. There might be a front bumper like that somewhere, but not sure who sells it.
                    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Yeah it looks good & itll all fit minus rear fenders & side skirts. Im going to sell the skyline for either 2jz supra or a 2 door skyline

Comment

nooo..... Don't do it! Imagine how paranoid you can get with fiberglass body!

Just get a 34 2DR to 4DR

Comment

Where are you located? Might be interested in a new project.

Jon.
                          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

+1 for not ruining the car with tons of fiberglass. If you want a 34 get one, will save you so much time in bodywork and you will already have a 25/26 instead of your tired 20
                            Jordie Lewis
                            1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Yeah thats very true & where?!
                              Im located in barrie.
                              I dont have the 20 grand for a 34 haha

Comment

Working...
                              X