Alex's r32 gtst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex's r32 gtst

Hey guys, I've been lurking around mostly looking at parts and gathering info and I figured now that I finally have a skyline I would introduce us both. I had a 99 m3 I traded for this car, and now I'm trying to bring it back from its driftslut status. Was pretty ratty when I picked her up a couple months ago and I've got big plans. The only thing slowing me is I've been off work recently for medical reasons.... anyway here's where it started

Honda headlights, some body damage here and there and bald tires(came with both full sets of rims along with some steelies) along with some atrocious stuff in the engine bay I have already taken care of (copper pipe is gone)

Got rid of the copper pipe, ordered some headlights and bought an east bear front bumper that I fitted earlier.

Hard starts in the morning, randomly stalls sometimes without reason (rarely) and has its quirks but she's mine.
    overall, im pretty happy to finally own a skyline, and I look forward to showing you where I want to be with it and hoe it goes along the way!
    Last edited by eddition; 09-16-2015, 04:33 AM.
    1990 R32 GTST
    1968 Mercury Cougar

Good on ya man! I love to see these cars go from hoe to show! These cars are relics and some ppl treat them as guinea pigs. Keep it up! Like!

Comment

Nice Nismos. I have a full set. what size are yours?. That front bumper looks cool too, Is it originally for GTR or GTS?
      Jordie Lewis
      1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Originally posted by 99_SI View Post
        Good on ya man! I love to see these cars go from hoe to show! These cars are relics and some ppl treat them as guinea pigs. Keep it up! Like!
        Yeah man, I wanted to save it from the poor state of disrepair haha Got some BIG plans for body and paint!

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
        Nice Nismos. I have a full set. what size are yours?. That front bumper looks cool too, Is it originally for GTR or GTS?
        Bumper is for a GTR, took some work on the already bent bumper support (prev owner not me) but I got it. The Nismo Rims are 17s, and They are staggered. I want to say 8 and 8.5 but I'm not 100%. I have the full set of them and the full set of the rims on the back. unfortunately those are the only rims with tires ATM
        1990 R32 GTST
        1968 Mercury Cougar

Comment

So just a quick update: still waiting on headlights and gtr spoiler in the mail. Went and got type m sideskirts yesterday as I was not happy with the way the front bumper was so much lower than the sides and read (ordering spats soon aswell) here's a potato quality at night photo of them quickly fitted

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          1990 R32 GTST
          1968 Mercury Cougar

Comment

So I dry fitted the sideskirts today and I also got my spoiler in the mail. Here's some pics I took of it all dry fitted. Gotta get the grille and the spats and we can get started on much needed bodywork! Very excited

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
            1990 R32 GTST
            1968 Mercury Cougar

Comment

Waiting on gtr headlights in the mail.
              1990 R32 GTST
              1968 Mercury Cougar

Comment

Working...
              X