Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Build up plan!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Build up plan!

    Hi, i just pulled out my rb25det and i need a rebuild!

    I need advice on part i could use, to have the best internals possibles considering my budget.

    I have around 3000 to do it. It's an average I could spend 4000 I don't know..

    I'll surely bore to 87mm.

    Was thinking about eagle rods with arp bolts.
    Cp piston 8,5:1 compression.
    1,3 mm headgasket
    Arp headstud
    Acl crank bearing and rod bearing
    N1 oil and water pump

    I'm willing to take any idea!

    Thx a lot.

  • #2
    sounds like a good plan to me. check the group buys there is one for cp pistons that will definetly help save you some money.

    Comment


    • #3
      what are your plans with this motor?
      whats going to power my skyline come spring?

      Comment


      • #4
        Now i'm making 460 RWhp. I was on stock internal that's why i need to rebuild lol...

        I think i maxed out the turbo capacity (t3-to4e). So for now my goal is to have a reliable 460 RWhp and maybe in 1 or 2 years i'll change the turbo for a gt40 so i can goes to 600 rwhp or so.

        Comment


        • #5
          Is a stroker kit possible?

          Comment


          • #6
            Options are :-

            HKS 2.8litre stroker kit -

            Purchase aftermarket performance parts direct from Japan including Apexi, HKS, Greddy, Nismo, Blitz, Spoon, TRD and other JDM brands at wholesale prices


            Or fit a Nissan RB30 bottomend with stock RB30 crank, forged H beam conrods, forged pistons -



            Both packages should produce similar hp, torque.

            A easier way to get more torque, power from RB25 motor is to use a Nissan RB30 (3 litre) bottomend from a VL Commodore or R31 Skyline and R33 RB25 head (rebuilt RB25 head).

            RB30 DOHC guide -

            Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!


            Click on Download button on left side.

            RB30 in a R33 -



            RB30 R33 on the dyno -



            Incar footage of RB30DET in R33 -



            RB30 suits the R33 chassis. Only problem is there is no traction.
            RESPONSE MONSTER

            The most epic signature ever "epic".

            Comment


            • #7
              ok Stroker kit is way out of the budget.. the rb30 looks interesting.

              Or i might just go with a fully built rb25, i'll think of that along the week.

              I'ts a hard decision lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Well I just ran into a sick deal!

                CP Pistons 8,5:1
                Eagles Rods with ARP bolts on
                Calico Main & Rod bearing
                N1 oil pump
                N1 water pump
                ARP Main stud kit

                I'll add to this:

                Tomei headgasket (thickness yet unknown...)
                OEM Timing belt
                OEM full gasket kit
                New Valves springs


                and maybe i'll throw in some cam...

                What do you think?

                Comment

                Working...
                X