Electrical Help(lots needed) w/ pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Help(lots needed) w/ pics

First of all. I have done tons of searching to try and figure out myself what these are for. Can't even find FSM's like I can for my 240(so easily). I pulled my RB out to do a bunch of mods to it, but I labelled everything. Put it back in. Sheered off 4 exhaust studs putting the top mount manifold on after the engine was back in the car. Tried various hardened steel easy-outs and ****, those sheered off too. Then said eff that and an now I'm swapping in a different motor(not RB). But since everything I labelled was de-labelled after the rb was put back in I don't know what a bunch of the plugs are for(I can't say my labeling would have help me much anyways). So here is my tall list of questions.

First one T's off right by the right headlight. What plugs are these for?

Next two are the same plugs, diff angles. Same area as the first pic. What are these plugs for?

Next is the harness on the left side near the headlight. IIRC it T's off from where plug for the sidemarker is.

Next three are more specific pics of the one above. What are these plugs for?

Next two are plugs at the passengers feet. Right near where the ECU was. What are these plugs for? What is the ECU looking thing for?

Also if someone knows where to get FSM's for GTS-t r32's could you post it. In english lol...I took out things like the automatic front lip and A/C so I know some of the plugs were for those...Please help.

I'd need to look at my car to confirm for the other pix, but I know these two for sure:

green one is for the AC aux fan, it leads to the temp sensor in the rad.

The one on the right is for the fog light for the passenger side. There will be the same one on the driver side for the other fog light.

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
      I'd need to look at my car to confirm for the other pix, but I know these two for sure:

green one is for the AC aux fan, it leads to the temp sensor in the rad.

The one on the right is for the fog light for the passenger side. There will be the same one on the driver side for the other fog light.
      THANKS! Can't wait to check more off my list.

Comment

Left plug ---> plugs into the body harness that runs across the rad support. Easy plug to find, by washer bottle. Has accessories pinned to it (washer motor etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Zacho View Post

Left plug ---> plugs into the body harness that runs across the rad support. Easy plug to find, by washer bottle. Has accessories pinned to it (washer motor etc)
          If this piece is in the middle by the hood latch support, then the right plug is the plug for the ambient temperature sensor. This wire loom leads into horn plugs also.

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
            If this piece is in the middle by the hood latch support, then the right plug is the plug for the ambient temperature sensor. This wire loom leads into horn plugs also.
            Its the plugs that are closest to the top and closest to the right in this pic.

So yes? Maybe? I'm not sure. Horn works though atm.

Comment

you sure that green and yellow plug aren't for the washer fluid pumps? if they are located on the left side of the car that's what they are.
              N8er

F*** Salt!

Comment

Originally posted by natetheguy View Post
                you sure that green and yellow plug aren't for the washer fluid pumps? if they are located on the left side of the car that's what they are.
                Just confirmed this on my harness.
                You can see it has orange/green wires.

Comment

just curious what engine is that RB24? KA?

Comment

is the car stereo and climate control wires connected or there?

Comment

Originally posted by love_boost View Post
                      just curious what engine is that RB24? KA?
                      Yes...

Originally posted by EliteGTR View Post
                      is the car stereo and climate control wires connected or there?
                      I think so. Stereo works, but currently all speakers are removed. The climate control operates and blows air and stuff. But there is no A/C.

Comment

Just thought I'd update. Found out most of these by hooking back up stuff I took out.

These go to the washerfluid pumps.

Small one goes to power steering reservoir. Still unaware of the big one?

These hook up to the A/C compressor.

Comment

Originally posted by mattheripper View Post
                          First one T's off right by the right headlight. What plugs are these for?
                          Instead of starting a new thread, I have these two plugs unplugged too. Anyone know what they are for?

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

I'll check on mine and see if i can put two and two together to help you guys out.

Geez i hate wiring. It will be coming up on my project soon. I hate wiring!
                              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                              X