Blue Screen Symptom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Screen Symptom

Anyone run into this problem before? Driving normal, then the car just dies? I turn off everything for a few seconds, and then turn it back, no problems, and normal. Continue driving for a good distance, and would die again. It would keep repeating, and distance the car dies, varies. Last run for the alternator? Bad ground? Car runs fine, well besides this problem. When I got home, I left the car running for a good 10-20min. with everything on, and nothing. Don’t know if anyone came across this issue before, hopefully they can shed some light for me.

Does it die while in neutral? Does it die after you shift? Do you have a bov?
    R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCaporaL View Post
      Does it die while in neutral? Does it die after you shift? Do you have a bov?
      Hi,

Car dies while in gear and neutral. I do have an HKS SQV. 3" exhaust system from turbo back, and that's about it for mods. I don't feel anything when the car dies. No bogging, no studder, nothing.

Comment

That BOV could be causing it, especially if it isn't recirculated. Put the stock BOV back on and see if it fixes it. try bumping up the idle a tiny bit to see if it prevents it from stalling.

Before I butched my AC pump belt, if I was driving with the air conditioning on, the instant i stepped on the clutch my engine would die. No shuddering, noises or anything. Could be TPS related perhaps?

Comment

Do you have a shitty old alarm in the car that never seemed to work?

Comment

Originally posted by nismoskyline86 View Post
            Do you have a shitty old alarm in the car that never seemed to work?
            Nop, no alarm, no turbo timer, no boost controller (yet), just the mods listed above.

Comment

Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post
              That BOV could be causing it, especially if it isn't recirculated. Put the stock BOV back on and see if it fixes it. try bumping up the idle a tiny bit to see if it prevents it from stalling.

Before I butched my AC pump belt, if I was driving with the air conditioning on, the instant i stepped on the clutch my engine would die. No shuddering, noises or anything. Could be TPS related perhaps?

It seems electrical, but I'll give the BOV a try.

Comment

Working...
              X