I have a m30 with a rb25det swap and we used a rb20 ecu and switched the two
injectors. Now we are not getting any injector pulsing, The car runs great with some
gas dumped in it so the timing and spark is good. I was wondering what why to go
about tracking down this problem like what sensor is used to generate the injector
timing, and check and see if its working and down the line from there.
the wiring is a mess but I think its right we had a problem with a ground and burned
the 25 ecu. I fixed the power and ground issue. But im stumped now
Any help would be great I can take photos of anything you would need to see to give
me a hand!!!!
If some one really helps me get this monster running i would be happy to cnc and fab
up something they would like for your car and send it free.
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
injectors. Now we are not getting any injector pulsing, The car runs great with some
gas dumped in it so the timing and spark is good. I was wondering what why to go
about tracking down this problem like what sensor is used to generate the injector
timing, and check and see if its working and down the line from there.
the wiring is a mess but I think its right we had a problem with a ground and burned
the 25 ecu. I fixed the power and ground issue. But im stumped now
Any help would be great I can take photos of anything you would need to see to give
me a hand!!!!
If some one really helps me get this monster running i would be happy to cnc and fab
up something they would like for your car and send it free.
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Comment