a/c,alt and power steering belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a/c,alt and power steering belt

Good evening GTRC members.Just want to ask where can i get a/c,alt and power steering belt for rb20det GTST.please reply if someone have replace all these thing and where you grab it and how much each.THANKS

Hey,

I know I got an AC belt from a GTRC member, the part number is 11920-42L01 (Nissan part number). As for the alt and power steering belts, your best bet is to measure them and head to NAPA. They should be able to get you the lengths you need.

Just did mine recently. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by GTSspeed View Post
      Hey,

I know I got an AC belt from a GTRC member, the part number is 11920-42L01 (Nissan part number). As for the alt and power steering belts, your best bet is to measure them and head to NAPA. They should be able to get you the lengths you need.

Just did mine recently. Hope this helps.
      So this part number 11920-42L01 (Nissan part number), i can give it to NAPA and get them for me?thanks for the reply sir

Comment

Pitwork belts are nissan replacement belts, purchased through nissan directly as they're a nissan-own-brand. If you take the belts to nissan, they can order them for you! I can get you the part numbers tomorrow morning? I'm going to Nissan to see about a shifter bushing and i need new belts anyways!
        Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
        www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
        Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
        Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

Originally posted by nelsonmxmarc View Post
          Pitwork belts are nissan replacement belts, purchased through nissan directly as they're a nissan-own-brand. If you take the belts to nissan, they can order them for you! I can get you the part numbers tomorrow morning? I'm going to Nissan to see about a shifter bushing and i need new belts anyways!
          Thanks a lot sir.i appreciate that..i really need to change my belts because they all have signs of wear..thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X