No announcement yet.

Nistune install in GTA, consult cable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nistune install in GTA, consult cable?

anyone who can install my nistune board into my already modded ECU in the GTA,

also, i would need to get a consult cable!
    much appreciated!!

If your going to tune it u need the consult cable and the software. why don't u just unplug the old board and plug in the nistune one? I forget how the R32 looks but the pins should be the same.

Comment

yea, i got the software, i just need the consult cable to tune and i need someone to solder in a new socket for the board

the socket holding the tuned chip in right now does not seem to accept the nistune board.....

Comment

Damn that sucks, I did that on my SR20 since it had a rom board on it already I just plugged in the nistune board. get the PLMS one since it's already USB and u don't need a usb to serial adapter.

Comment

alright i'm gonna play around with it...do you have the PLMS one?
          where did you get it?
          i was thinking of this ...

Comment

I do but it's the older version from a few years back so I have serial to usb adapter on mine. That one will work too saves you so much trouble.

Comment

that one is 85 bucks only too, i think im gonna pull the trigger,

where do you live??

Comment

Southern California 50 miles from LA.

Comment

It's not just the Nistune board, but the cable that plugs into Nistune board that needs to be soldered in.

The PLMS Consult cable supposedly stops data corruption which makes the connection drop out, etc. Also has the light's telling you that it's connected and data going to and from ECU on car, laptop. After USB drivers are installed, can test to see if cable works (green light blinks) without connecting it to car.

PLMS Consult cable -

Last edited by Skym; 03-17-2011, 02:00 PM.
                  RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Working...
                  X