Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmurr181
    replied
    yeah i have found a couple online. Anyone know anywhere is calgary i can get one for 30 bucks instead of dealership for $130?

Leave a comment:

• cschepp
    replied
    240 one will fit as well if you have a gtst. The exact same part number unless you have a rb25 with front mount plenum then you would need a different master

Leave a comment:

• danwit
    replied
    If its the same as a gtst one from a 95 pathfinder will fit.

Leave a comment:

• pmurr181
    replied
    hey,

so it looks like i will be buying a whole new clutch master cylinder. Does anyone know what is compatible? Is the Gts-4 same as GTR or same as GTS-t or are they all the same.

Thanks

Paul

Leave a comment:

• pmurr181
    started a topic Clutch Help needed ASAP

Clutch Help needed ASAP

Hey guys,

so i have a 1990 gts-4 with and upgrade stainless steel clutch line. Today on my way to work the operating rod (inside the car attached to the clutch pedal) which pushes the clutch cylinder in broke right of at the u-mount thing which attached to pedal with pin. So i have no clutch at the moment. I called nissan and they can order it in for $22 but its too far away for me. My question is if i get this part how hard is it to be replace? Will i have to be removing the entire clutch assembly to replace this piece? Anyone ever gone through this? Also i am located in Calgary Alberta so anyone with a clutch pedal remotely close that i can buy the rod off of?

Thanks
Working...
X