Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rb25det neo starting problem

Hi ,
    I have an rb25 neo in my r32 gts with an ecr33 power fc , I used the rb20 harness on the engine . I wired all coilpack with the Proper power(white) ground and each wire who going tho the ecu (no resistor pack ) also mirrored the wires for cam sensor corectlly pluged the z32 maf . Programed the. Injectors latency and flow diference (750cc) and the maf in the power fc . I have fuel , spark when I start . I checked the cam sensor by turning it by hand and hear injectors clicking .

The car start and run for a second or two and then die !!!!!

Anybody have an idea of what could be the Problem
    Thank you

Do you have aftermarket injectors or stock Neo ones?
    Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

750cc bosch injectors . I already reprogramed the power fc to support them ( 370cc/750cc x100 = 49%

Comment

sounds like too much fuel is getting thrown in there and our stalling out

Comment

I'm with Ben on this one, if you don't have a fuel pressure regulator I suggest you get one and set with a manual gauge and or get one with a gauge on it. What is your Hp goals for this thing? You will probably have to adjust your idle to 1000 or 1100 to make it not stall.
          Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

I'm looking for 400 ish whp , I have an aeromotive a1000 fuel pressure regulator and I will have a pressure gauge by the end of the day. And will stop to me see my tuner to ask i'm if it could be about programation map ect. in the power fc

Comment

When it dose run for that second or two, dose it run sloppy? Check to see if you have any boost leaks!
              Soon to be Neo6 GTS-t!!!!!! Cant wait

Comment

its run perfectly . I asked my tuner today and he seems to sure tobe able to start it . I'm going to see him tomorrow with my car for a dyno run . I'll let you know if he been able to start it .

thank you

Comment

Ok the engine is running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was the maf sensor wiring . I found on an other forum a DIY for z32 maf into r32 and that was statiung that the whitw wire is the signal wire but it was not the signal wire but a ground wire . so we just fliped over those 2 wires and the beast is runnning .

Comment

Working...
                  X