• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Start.

I am so friggin close. As of right now:
    ECU has power.
    Fuel pump has power and primes.
    Coils, Injectors, VCT, CAS all have power.
    CAS triggers injectors.
    So it should fire.

Now, when I turn the key to the START position, nothing happens. ACC circuit does not shut off, it doesn't crank. When I turn the key to start, I can hear the starter relay under the dash click. Only, if the deck is off. Once the deck is on. No More Starter Relay... I checked the start signal wire. I tested it, it only gets 12v when the key is turned to start. It is hooked to the green w/black stripe wire as per the wiring guide. I have checked, and all the other 12v wires behave as they should (on/starts stay on at start, constants are constant). ECU is grounded. I am lost from here though. Any suggestions?
    Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
    --------------------------------

make sure you have a good connection on the back of your alt/starter. make sure theres no corosion and proper nuts holding prongs in place. Best of luck!
    Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Alt is new. Connections are new. Starter is a z32 starter for my z32 trans. So I had to extend the wires to there, therefore they are new.

Comment

Check the weird accessory problem, it was turbo timer. POS URAS unit. Removed, now the acc shuts off when the starter relay trips.. and the relay clicks every time turn the key to start.

Comment

Working...
        X