Spark Plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark Plugs

what are all compatible plugs? i mean ive searched the forums and found a few but noone carries them in saint ohn nb, desperatly trying to get some plugs tonight and cant find any suitable plug numbers... what plugs will work for a rb20? (plug numbers)
    1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Originally posted by GTS-James View Post
    what are all compatible plugs? i mean ive searched the forums and found a few but noone carries them in saint ohn nb, desperatly trying to get some plugs tonight and cant find any suitable plug numbers... what plugs will work for a rb20? (plug numbers)
    Well which ones have you tried but couldn't get ?
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

tried bcpr6-8, brk6eix, brk6es, xp5503
      1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

Comment

BCPR6ES are what you need.
        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

ya cant find em anywhere... also im thinking my miss might be an ignitor, got new coils (landed today ) gunna throw them in later and pray my miss is gone, should i use the stock plug with stock 1.1mm gap or the autolites i have in it now and regap them to .8? im running a t28ballbearing, intake, exhaust, 14lbs boost and a fmic. will have yellowjackets in as well
          1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

Comment

just order online then , order a bunch should take well under a week.
            Or go into a crappy tire and get them on special order.
            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

ive got that need em now kid moment goin on... ill go get the oem ones napa has em in stock for 14.79$ each haha, should i leave 1.1mm gap or gap to .8?
              1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

Comment

At 14psi they should be gapped .8mm.
                I canz take this corner at 195k cause i gots AWDZ. Get real.

Comment

what psi can the stock fuel pump and injectors handle? like can i run 16 or 18 lbs? i dont mind pushing it to its limits
                  1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

Comment

With the mods on your car I wouldn't go above 12psi (roughly the lowest you can go with stock internal wastegate actuator, boost controller) with stock ECU tune to get a fairly safe A/F ratio (it probably will be leaner than it should be at lower rpm's but not excessive) and would recommend you get a ECU retune (Nistune) to solve the lean problem.

If retune ECU (Nistune) and add bigger fuelpump, adjustable FPR, Z32 MAF, Z32 MAF plug, bigger turbo, metal headgasket you can push to the limit's of stock injectors, but upgrading injectors is better.
                    Last edited by Skym; 03-20-2012, 04:35 AM.
                    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

87-88 pulsar plugs same as rb20 but 1 heat range colder gimme a few hours and ill have the number for you i am running them now they are ngk g power runs amazing also running hks exaust fmic and what i assume is a low impul ecu tune on stock boost
                      Last edited by 92GTSTproject; 03-21-2012, 06:44 PM.
                      TO GRIP OR NOT TO GRIP.... THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

Working...
                      X