No announcement yet.

Someone Please help me with my brakes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Please help me with my brakes.

Hello, I am already pretty sure that 300zx brakes are the same for my 93 skyline Gts-t Type M but i wanted to order all new pads and rotors for my car but need to know which year exactly and model of 300zx is comparable for my car. I don't want to buy the parts and get them and there wrong, Im looking to order EBC Yellow stuff pad all around and hopefully slotted rotors.

ANy info is appreciated.

I used 1990 300zx pads on my GTR. I think the rotors are the same too. They are way too small to fit my GTR so I am assuming they will work on a GTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
    -Bruce Lee

Comment

For your gtst you can use 90-96 300zx pads ( front and rear) you can use the 90-96 300zx rear rotors but for the front rotors you need to use 2003 - 2006 infinity g35 front rotor (non brembro) that's set up will match the gtst perfectly..... as for on a gtr the setup is to small

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

^^ Sadly there is no North American crossover for GTR front rotors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
        -Bruce Lee

Comment

93 Z32 TT
          That's if you're ordering a NaPa style pad. If you're going with stop tech or even brembo their parts' list will have the cross reference.

Comment

im doing napa rotors and EBC yellow stuff pads that are for a skyline.

Comment

Do you have the part numbers for the ebc pads if not I think I do at home I'll can check for you if you want when I get home

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I did the same on my 95 gtst. Napa rotors and EBC yellowstuff pads for a skyline.
                They work well, but they were screaming when I fits put them on. For about 5000 km
                They quite ended down, but still squeel when they're freshly clean at slow speeds
                01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
                93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
                95 R33 GTS-T
                04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Comment

Need to bed the brakes in for 500km or so. It just involves light pulse braking for 3 sec at a time to bed rotors in (takes the shine off the surface of rotors). Then go for one long brake from high speeds a few times when exiting motorway to bed the brake pads in (get them up to temperature).
                  RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Working...
                  X