more steering angle needed !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more steering angle needed !

Hi I'm looking to have more angle for drifting.

I wonder if these are good:
    Creating innovative solutions for Nissan, Toyota and BMW vehicles, browse our store with over 200 unique S, R and Z chassis parts. Worldwide Shipping Available, Choose your closest store.

or should I get new tie rods with end links.

thank you !

S13 / 240SX steering rack, spacers on rack side on both sides, relocate tension rods.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

drift works man every thing you need for drifting super fast shipping as well
      TO GRIP OR NOT TO GRIP.... THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

Powered by Max!!! I will be running nearly all there suspension this season. Top notch parts in my opinion.... But if you want more angle a start would be cutting the bump stops off you LCA.

Comment

First question for OP is, how far do you want to go?
          second being, what can and cant you compromise in pursuit of more angle?
          lastly, of course, how much can you spend?

My new setup could be 50+ degrees lock, but I have to limit it to ~47ish because I wont compromise tire/wheel size.

assuming a mostly-track money-no-issue scenario:
          Have your steering-rack mounts on the subframe moved forward as far as possible.
          Buy both the offset solid rack bushings and the S14 inner tie-rods found HERE
          Buy the bent type S14 FLCA/TC -rod combo found HERE
          Buy adjustable FUCA
          Have a PROVEN and SKILLED fabricator mod your knuckles. theyre cast not forged like s-chassis, much harder to mod safely. I'd suggest decreasing ackerman to about 15% difference leading/trailing and shortening the steering arm quite a bit.

with a wheel no wider than 9" and no higher offset than about 20, the above will without doubt deliver 58+ degrees angle

Comment

Working...
          X